Euro 2004

Dunenewt

Alright, before the next person starts talking about teams, please check which ones actually made it.

Thanks for the support for the Netherlands though (yes they made it) :)

oops Sorry dude. I thought Belgium and Romania made as they were always strong contenders. Anyway I forgot about Italy and Sweden. I must be getting clumsy!

offcourse I'm backing up Denmark, after that I hope for Portugal and I'll threough a 100 that Germany will get in top 3, they got great odds and allthough the team isn't what it has been, Germany just have that playoff gene.

I'm sad that I won't get to see Djibril Cisse for France, can't wait to see him arrive in Liverpool.

to be honest I think Denmark will have a hard time to get through the group play, but if we hit the right form there may be a chance I'll bet on Italy as the group winner though. (I predict I'll spend a fortune on gambling this summer)

As for Germany I really hope they will go through along with Netherlands (Davids is one of my favourites and seeing him joining Barca was great)

But the team I'm looking forward to see the most (after Denmark offcourse) is Portugal, I just love that them they play Samba football like brasil.

Anywho I predict we'll move the telly down to the terrace and watch some football in the sun while drinking the national brew. This summer is gonna be great (just like all other summers with cup finals)