Euro 2004

Dunenewt

And I almost fell asleep when Milan was playing Juventus in the UCL final last year, yet everyone considers them great teams. And they are. A defensive style can be as good as an attacking one and one of the most important characteristcs of a manager is his ability to judge which one to use depending on the situation his team's in. Sure you didn't expect Greece to throw everything we got in attack against France or Czech Republic? Our strength is defense, period.

Portugal deserved to win vs holland, it was the best match of the tournament.

Tomorrow we will now the 2nd finalist, may the best team win

If Patrick Kluivert would play like he did in Euro 2000 this protugal would not stand a chance.

Yeah, he's Holland's top scorer and didn't play a single minute...

That's because he had a terrible season with Barca. Concerning strikers, Holland has a luxery problem.

Kluivert has been playing during the qualifying matches, but he couldn't peform. I agree with the Dutch

coach to let Kluivert not play.

Greece make football boring. I could almost fall asleep during the matches where greece plays. only defence all the time, it sucks. to little action. I really hope Portugal will win.

Greece plays boring football

...it's not like norwegian football is all out attack? I don't know why people has a problem with greece, ok they don't play all out attack, but they find each other and play their chances.

Let it never be said again that Canadians don't enjoy Soccer.  I was working, and knew the moment Greece had won.  Car horns were going off all over the place, and tons of people had those little Greek flags you put on your car door.

Gongratulations, Greece!