Got a cell phone?

zamboe

But when they see your ugly face in reality, you will start getting no messages each week...you don't deserve their messages, give them to me, I deserve them more. :P

Actually the quantity of the messages doubled when they saw me with leather jacket. Who knows.

I always put my phone on recharge at night anyway, so the battery life wont bother me.  As for the camera, I am not really bothered about a phone having a camera.  All I want to use my phone for is texting, phoning and occasionally a little dirty escapades ;).  A camera may be good, but most of the time I will be drunk when taking photos so I wont really care.  But thanks for the info!

my dad won't let me.  he says, "our scociety has to much communaction"  !

I'd be inclined to agree with him.  That's one reason I would only use my phone for emergencies, even if I did activate it.  It sickens me to see people on the bus, in restaurants, etc, talking constantly on the phone.

I have a feeling being on it all the time for work purposes is horrible for one's stress, and it's really bad when people end up neglecting friends and family to talk on their damnable cellular phone - believe me, I've had it done to me enough times to know.

If I ever activated my phone, it would be used only when necessary.  If I'm not around to pick up my home phone, then I'm out, and not available.  Simple as that.

Know what really gets me Vanguard?  I'm in a store and think someone's asking me question, but they're on a cell phone with someone at their house.  *shakes head*  But yeah, if I'm not home I'm unavailable, I don't keep my tracfone on.

I don't get it people. Why do you hate cell phones so much? And as far as i can track through this tread, only the people from USA don't like cell phones. That's wierd, cause I for example, see nothing bad about cell phones. It's a very usefull and efficient device. You friends or parents (Well I still rely on parents) don't need to worry where you are, they just call you.

About people using it too much. Well two years ago I was quite the same. The cell phone was like a toy to me. I just sent thousands of dumb and useless sms too my friends just to chat. I could've called the same person 3 times with questions "Oh sorry I forgot to ask.." and next "Oh what was it again?.." It was cool to call someone. But now, I'm used to my phone and it's just an important part of my gear. What i want to say is that when someone buys a cell phone for the first time, heshe indeed uses it in a dumb way, but after some time this ends. It's something like when one buys a new car and likes to drive very fast for the few first weeks.  You can't blame the cell phones, when they get in the hands of people who don't like to spare money  ;D.

personally I hate it when people are using it in public and are really shouting into the small thing. ..sortof like old people using the phone, thinking they have to talk so shout it all the way over to the other persone..

I used to use it way to much, but like Alexander Ordos mentioned. . you become to value it in another way when time goes by.

I always laugh whenever I see people using a handsfree set, just because it looks like they're talking to themselves... especially when they just start laughing.

How do you know they actually talk to someone?  :P