How's living in England?

zamboe

what is wrong with man utd.? Arsenal on the other hand is the team I hate the most! and Chelsea! Why the hell did they come in second, not deserved at all. they have not before been a challenger to man u.. Well they can't win Premier League every year :P

Manchester United is, as you all know, the richest club in Premier League, and thus one of the most popular. Better than lame Leeds and Tottenham at least! And better than the pathetic club Liverpool, who think they are something big. Why the hell do they have the phrase "We hate man united" in one of their songs? their archenemy is Everton, not man utd.

Yeah, Arsenal... dam cheats... death to them

But man u isnt as rich as Chelsey i don't think as of recently, since that rich russian billonaire got them... so they have pretty much unlimited funds.. (and a damn good side...)

Oh and also liverpool is being bought by some asian prime minister so they will have all of hong kongs (or somthing) backing.. lol...

and then there is arsenal who have just wiped the floor in the premiership... I dont think itll be man us time for a while yet

Anyway how come you care about the premiership hark?

I think Arsenal played like champions this season and deserved to win this time. By the way a bizarre thing happened in the champion's league, no high-budget team won!

Talking about Euro France and Netherland might be the top favourite ( Might because I heard The Dutch are not flying nowadyas ), Italy looks great also. Spain and Portugal id going to give them run for money.

If you are Deutcsland and England fans, then let us just say ... do not get disappointed the favourites not always win and sometimes the less favourites win.

ps : Your link with Flyin Dutchman does not work.

Yeah, Arsenal... dam cheats... death to them

But man u isnt as rich as Chelsey i don't think as of recently, since that rich russian billonaire got them... so they have pretty much unlimited funds.. (and a damn good side...)

Oh and also liverpool is being bought by some asian prime minister so they will have all of hong kongs (or somthing) backing.. lol...

and then there is arsenal who have just wiped the floor in the premiership... I dont think itll be man us time for a while yet

Anyway how come you care about the premiership hark?

u mean why i care about premier league? because it is one of the msot popular football league in the world.

also I can guarantee you that Manchester United is the richest club in premier league. much richer than chelsea and liverpool. we are not talking about the sponsors here, we are talking about the club!

EPL is RRR[Run-Rush-Rubbish]. The players run with all their energy, rush to grab possesion and then volley into outer-space and then fall to the ground pretending to be so pissed off with their miss. :D

Why bother about Ass-e-nil, ManUre, Chelski and Weeds United when you got a FED2K Football Club that went all-42-games unbeaten in the custom FIFA 97 league and of course, are champions! :P

What do you mean the club is rich and "not talking about the sponsors"? Without sponsors, clubs won't be rich...

u mean why i care about premier league? because it is one of the msot popular football league in the world.

also I can guarantee you that Manchester United is the richest club in premier league. much richer than chelsea and liverpool. we are not talking about the sponsors here, we are talking about the club!

Sry man but Chelsey has billions at their disposal, so it whats the difference between that and money that man u has from ticket sales or whatever. And when chelsy get thyre new stadium, thell get like 3 million for a crucial match... so man u would have less fair and square.

Chelsea is actually in debt, despite having so much at their disposal. Man U is the only club in England that makes a profit, so work it out.

He said: "There is nothing wrong with the cities. What university is it, by the way?"

what is wrong with man utd.? Arsenal on the other hand is the team I hate the most! and Chelsea! Why the hell did they come in second, not deserved at all. they have not before been a challenger to man u.. Well they can't win Premier League every year :P

Manchester United is, as you all know, the richest club in Premier League, and thus one of the most popular. Better than lame Leeds and Tottenham at least! And better than the pathetic club Liverpool, who think they are something big. Why the hell do they have the phrase "We hate man united" in one of their songs? their archenemy is Everton, not man utd.

because everyone NOT supporting Man U hates them, pure and simple. Call LFC pathetic who cares they'll be back, ATM it's the club with the most championships in british football history, and they will get back on course. Looking at Liverpools season I say we did pretty damn well.

Oh... I am a Liverpudlian

I come from the Spion Kop

I like to sing, I like to shout

I go there quite a lot (every week)

We support the team that's dressed in Red

A team that we all know

A team that we call Liverpool

And to glory we will go

You see guys? This is one typical reason why not to move to the little island over there.  ;D Stupid arguments, and everything you talk about is soccer, or football. Whichever way.  :P

That's why you should move to the USA.  ::)