How's living in England?

zamboe

To Know England you have to experience it, it's like no where else on earth, best place is obviously Yorkshire and the best city is Leeds.

City folk here are friendly enough, not like down South were their miserable. Ignore all that crap about Flat caps whippets and slums.

How come she looks like a different person everytime? When I saw her photo in a report on her with Peter Andre recently and another one in a report on her faked-story about her affair with Beckham a few months ago, they look like two different people. And when I saw another one which was more recent than the Peter Andre report one, she looked like the Beckham report one again. ???

The woman who was supposed to be having the affair with Beckham was Rebecca Loos, not Jordan...

...I can't believe I know that.

Come to Scotland if you're rich! The economy is terrible!

If you're poor, go to England, there's more people to mug. 

Yes I know...long before the Loos saga Jordan claimed that too but it was a bluff....in order to "sell" her book as it contained 1 page about Beckham and Victoria Beckham*

[Jordan hates her and vice versa]

*=Pls don't mistake her for Rooney by looking at their noses. ;D

City folk here are friendly enough, not like down South were their miserable. Ignore all that crap about Flat caps whippets and slums.

Good to see you back Alchemi. Speaking as a person from "daan Saaf" (Down South), I would like to say you wrote "their miserable", instead of "they're miserable"...

Who is miserable ?