How's living in England?

zamboe

sure. since I am in the military then, I don't have time to post anyway :P

...then forget it. Anyone else up for the bet? Dunenewt, wanna bet on Leeds getting promoted? ;D

@EWS:They did what?? ???

@Apo:Yeah....you only went to holiday spots.... ;D

In SCotland we have 4 main leagues (SPL,1,2,3).  In 1994 new teams were admitted to the league (we dont have something such as the conference) and so ICT were created (a merger between two clubs).  THis season they won the 1st division and shall now be playing in the SPL next year (unless they mess us about).  No team has done that, go from the lowest divison to the top flight in 10 years.  Further, they have won 2 championships, and reached the semi-final of the Scottish Cup twice.  WE have also beaten Celtic numerous times (once last year and they had a full squad).  So ICT are the best.

As the headline read:

"SupercaleygoballisticCelticareatrocious"

I can guarantee you that Liverpool have had their golden age, they are not going to win in the near future.

I have no question about russian. I know plenty of people to ask. There is no special connection with russian and the norwegian army, but this is only one of many languages you can learn. I want to learn russian because it is one of the most spoken languages in the world.

O'Neill can only handle a small team in a league with a Southampton-standard opponent who can only TRY to challenge you[of course,they are beaten everytime in the "crucial" face-off matches...] and with the other 10 teams being semi-pro-standard... 8)

No, I reckon he is one of the best managers in britain at the moment.

Scotland, not Britain. ;D

Wait, ALSO-> Scotland, Ireland, Isles of Man, Virgin Island, Wales, Falkland Islands and those 2 remaining African colonies owned by Britain. Oh, add all the countries that Britain had colonized in the past, they have no good managers too. :D

Scotland, not Britain. ;D

Wait, ALSO-> Scotland, Ireland, Isles of Man, Virgin Island, Wales, Falkland Islands and those 2 remaining African colonies owned by Britain. Oh, add all the countries that Britain had colonized in the past, they have no good managers too. :D

Ehmmm, we aren't owned by anyone.  We are part of Britain.  All the best managers in the world are SCottish, always have and they always will.  Further, I didn't see any English teams in the final of the Uefa cup last year (or this year infact).  All the best managers are come from Scotland (and another thing, the best manager in Britain at the moment is the Crystal Palace guy, completly forgot bout that).

ehmmmm, at Christams they were at the bottom of the first divison, they then got a new manager and now they are in the prem (just beat West Ham minutes ago).  That is a success story.  And I am sorry, but Henry did win the league for Arsenal, without him they would never have scored all them goals!!!