How's living in England?

zamboe

What will you learn at the University? In which university?

Are you going to make a post-grade, or something? Or just you chose an English university instead a chilean one?

Really, why cities are to be avoided?, maybe some cities, but all of them?

What is wrong, do english people change too much in cities?

Crime levels soar, the people become less friendly and more likely to mug you, prices for everything go up, it's very difficult to get accomodation outside campus... Not to mention the pollution, the overcrowding...

Most likely I would live in the dorms (at the University campus), any opinion about them?

How about english girls?

:D

Can't help you with the dorms (I'ver only ever visited Scottish Universities) but from my limited experience English girls are much like girls everywhere else. Sarcastic, slightly violent, immodest...

Crime levels soar, the people become less friendly and more likely to mug you, prices for everything go up, it's very difficult to get accomodation outside campus... Not to mention the pollution, the overcrowding...

Can't help you with the dorms (I'ver only ever visited Scottish Universities) but from my limited experience English girls are much like girls everywhere else. Sarcastic, slightly violent, immodest...

My view of football is so dim that you need a floodlight just to find it.  :P

The last time a sporting match gave me a great day was... Today actually. My sister went to a rugby match and I had the house to myself.

Nah i love Engalnd, but it could just be cuz i was born and raised here. Really nice folk mostly.

Things i love about england;

1) Summers here (and countryside)

2) Nice people

3) English beer

4) Sport (and english pride)

5) Comedy (may take a while to get used to it however..)

6) The british mentality

7) The Sun page 3  :-*                                        Any others?

haha! khan that's hilarios. Excellent analogy. 'ARRGHHHRAARRR *ping* RAARRGHHHGRRRRR *pong* RURRRURRRRR *ping*'

Football can be really good to watch depending on whos playing. Also if you cared about any of the teams playing then it would mean more to u.

Ah, yes. Summer here is unlike anywhere else - it really is wonderful.

So is the beer, by far the best (well, one of them.)

Comedy is the most inventive and interesting in the world.

Page 3 is a work of literary genius...

Hmm never been to England ( Well flew past over it and took a little pause otherwise do not know much ).

Off Topic : Hey anyone know anything about Flying Ducthman. No one told me any stories about him just that he could fly or something ( the name suggests that no one told me that also ).

Anyway I think you are one of strongest soccer nations of the world are you not, Canada does better in Female soccer but not in the male one. But this year Deutchland won the Tourney.