What's your favourite faction?

Dunenewt

ugh, hated House Vernius.lol THat is just me though.

I liked the Sardaukar, just interesting about their history. I also liked The Guild. I thought they were so cool and transcendant from the normal thoughts of "regular" humans. There are others but I will have to think about it.

cymeks dust? I am suprised at you! ;) lol

As far as I'm concerned they're one of the few bright spots in the prequels. Something special to aspire to, oligarchic almost. I liked them, more because of who they are and what they did rather than what they are. And every time one dies, as with the BG, I get a bit upset. Lucilla, Odrade, Taraza, Mohiam, both Tamerlanes, Barbarossa, Xerces, Hecate, Ajax, each of the others before the preiquels started... I like them. I admire them.

Well, the mentats aren't a faction in that they use political power for their own ends, but they are a significant group... insofar as they count, the mentats are the most intriguing caste, perhaps because they're the most accesssible to us in the real world, and perhaps because they're also such a universally neutral group.

It was an earlier wallpaper for Emperor.

I've always liked the Mentats, although as Nema said, they're not a faction in the traditional sense, and the Suk School of Medicine.  I think it would have been neat to learn a bit more about the Suk doctors than we did.

Where is this image coming from exactly? I admit that I don't know Dune games alot, but I just never saw this kind of picture made for Dune.

One wallpaper, it was also in one czech game magazine, which I unfortunately missed to buy it. Sold out after one day...

• 2 weeks later...