Ok I have become Father!!!!!!!!

Cybopache

Yes its true,this night at 1:27am(lokal time 1 hr+gmt) I became a father to a beautiful

little girl.

Woaw this is just wonderful,so if I not seen too often at wol thats the reason,But I will check in from time to time.

By the way skum when can u play against team SWAT?

Cybo commander

Congrats Cybo! You to Nyar on your expected addition ... I can say three is enuff for me, two boys and a girl I don't want anymore. I hardly have any hair left as is. ;)

Now all I need is to order me a Russian bride to help take care of them :D and me too

"And everybody needs somebody to love. Before its too late. Don't nobody wanna grow old alone!

Everybody needs someone to rub their shoulders, and scratch their dandruff..." ~Andre 3k Outkast

Whoa! :D . Excellent.. another dune child up and running. When will she be old enough to join dune2k? (2 years old sounds good enough to me ;) ).

Oh, and congrats to your wife too.

@Nyar. Great, what is this? your 3rd child? Keep us updated.

Woaw thx everybody,

her name is FREJA The godess of love in Nothern mythology.

and shell be a member of this forum as fast as she can type man.

Congrats to youre upcomin child nyar.And leo I`ll check with my team mates and see if we can go this weekend.

Cybo commander

Yes its true,this night at 1:27am(lokal time 1 hr+gmt) I became a father to a beautiful

little girl.

Woaw this is just wonderful,so if I not seen too often at wol thats the reason,But I will check in from time to time.

By the way skum when can u play against team SWAT?

Cybo commander

Yer Congratuations!

Also, well done in putting the news of the baby before your 'team SWAT' activities, I would have been worried otherwise... ::)

thx everybody!!

Shell be tought well,all the boys will get beaten by father and if girls .....welll!

No we do not have any religious path,we just gonna name her and not in church( nor will she be a member of the Danish church)

and bout the 5 kids,right now the mother don`t even wanna think of givin birth to another one hehe..and if I get too many sleep less nights I can just log on to WOL can`t I ?

Cybo Commander