Status of Emperor

Gobalopper

The mod is looking great! It works with me fine, only one time thrown out.

But where can I report bugs? The AA-Platform of Corrino is firing on ground while it does no damage, in the air it does...

And about uninstalling: You must remove the 3ddata folder + the strings folder and the model folder. Or you can just move it so Emperor can't find it in the data-folder.

Hmmm, just what happened to Dune 2000?  ??? After reading the article at the start, I feel like I've been left in the dark for so long!!  ::)

What I think should be done to keep the Emperor community alive, is that the regulars should keep up what they are currently doing and in general people should post new maps, and stuff like that. I doubt that this game will just fade to black though, it's the best RTS ever made (in my opinion, it definitely rocks compared to RA2).  ;D

Can you play against a human Corrino? Cause ghosty told that the problem was that he renamed ATCON to COCON, the construction yard, and etc. But is the problem not that the AI tries to find the ATCON? And humans don't?

Gob isn't a WW employee.  If he was, he wouldn't be running FED2K:)  He jsut took over the administratin of the E:BFD forums so westwood wouldn't close them.

Maybe in another few years he'll be a westwood employee, then Davo and I will have control of FED2K and it will be all mine, mine, MINE!

Just kidding.