Status of Emperor

Gobalopper

Note the difference between:

Hall of Fame (where the champions go)

and

Hall of Flame (the WW messageboard, where everyone else accuses them of cheating)

Does anyone else think the number of flamings and accusations in the WW forums had any effect on WW's decision?

lol i dont get it at all, ww has over 50,000 playign on ts at one stage and their not willing to employee a few people to keep their games cheat free and mod their boards etc, it dont make much sense to me they got the customers why not support them instead of neglecting them, ww is very strange

Well when the game isn't making enough money anymore, the developer cannot afford to do so. Much like RogueSpear not being attended to (cheat city!), because it has stopped making money. Also, the developer might not have enough time, due to working on another project, like Renegade or something.

Well I don't know that many people at WW, mainly Devinoch and a few others.

Most of the higher ups don't work on WOL they have a seperate group of people for that I think. I don't know the exact numbers but they aren't as high as they used to be. I think now they try to focus on the newer more popular games.