Mountain War!!!

AWACS

My bombers and tanks enter Mount Invess and unload all the troops,my units spread out wide to prevent mortar and nuclear damage splash.My bombers destroy the Gobbot Hurlers with their massive Titanium and Steel alloy bombs...

*Bombs away!*

And my Shakuntalas and Kanus snipe and blast away at Manta Flippers,Sharders,Army and Chosen respectively....

The destructo-de-base Theirry Henry base killer is launched at his base to wipe out the people and buildings alike after my army retreat back to HQ and leaving behind enemy scrap-metal and close-to-death troops.

Can someone tell me what happens?

I attack Viscountess Sorcere!

I move my troops to Mount Invess. I spread my units, putting them in groups. I send allmost ALL of my units, just lefting some units to defend. I fly over Viscountess Sorcere's army units, shooting them with my gravitation transports, and dropping my hover- and rocket troopers next to Chosens. I set up in the far mountain my hovering missilelaunchers, and start to bomb everything. I also move my hover tanks to the battlefield. After my allies and my troops have gone, I shoot my nuclear missile.

Report ends.

Staring at the screen watching the seige at mt.invesss, it seems that we may deal with him once and for all!

The baron strode briskly down the hallway to the hidden room, he looked down, this tim e he saw they were completed, the head scientist walked up to him " sir we are ready to test the hk-67 and the sb-22" "feild test?" "what?! but we just made them?!" "you heard me load them up, the stormwing gunships can carry 2 sbs below them". down the hallway agaiun to the throne room "he pressed the console and called for the vehicle commander "general, we are prepared to mobilize all troops to mount invess" "what mode of transport?" "we will use the stormweavers, mobilize the reavers, and the new seige tank thanks oh, and put the SB on a classified gunship to arrive just after the main forces have come in" "yes sir, you can count on me." "I know I can"

10 hours later, the seige has sortof come to a halt at 9invess none of the weapons are strong enought to destroy the main, and production gates.

the was a huge convoy of storm weaves, the largest amount ever assembled in one place before, and hanging from each of them suspended by four cable was a raider, a dreadnaught, or one of the new seige weapons, just to explain, the new one is a transport chasis with a huge forward mounted seige cannon with a plow right in front of it.

the troops were dispatched out of the gunships and soon the area rang with the fire from 20 mm cannons, next the raiders, hit the gas loaded with troops and drove straight into the fight all weapons blazing as they unloaded their troops. the group of seige tanks assembbled into a line aiming straiight at the main gate. "FIRE!!" shouted the commnder as the battle was temporlarily blocked out by the sounds of the massive cannons firing. the gate buckeled in and then the gunships armed their battle cannons and then fired at the doors BOOM! and then down went the huge door, the tanks finished off the other doors leaving invess wide open for attack, the raider went in and invaded the production lines followed by the soldiors.

there was a whoosh as quietly a gunshiup sat down a tank, but not an ordinary tank, all this tank had was a video camera on the top, slowly from the gunship the baron guided the tank into the sewage entrance of the base, Due to the attack everything inside the based closed offf, inclluding sewage, so thr mini tank had perfect access inside the base to the exaust, now if you follow the exaust...

down another large tunnel and whan, you could see that the pit of magma was just below the tank. evrything was ordered to move out as the soldiors thought they had beaten them they looked on their cameras and saw teittering oover the edge of the core of the mountain was the tank, so the tank drove back a bit and then, accellerated fast and went fwoosh over to the lava as soon as the tanks sensors registered extreme heat, the explosives inside detonated. Blasting the lava out of the core and flooding the hallways and roooms, the top of mount invess erupted for the first time in 1000000 years.

signalling this battle, was won.

Haven't posted in a while, sorry. I'll just continue where I left off.

The invasion of Afrika was progressing, slowly but steadily. Already the Kodiak clan had occupied the northern part of the continent. And more importantly, a lare group of hovertransports was sailing southwards and will land on the eastern coast of the continent. If these transports would arrive safely, the rest of Afrika would surely cruble.

Though panic spread as wildfire in the Vrancean territory, the military conitnued their operations. The Security Service managed to capture one live terrorist, and through unorthodox methods( aka torture) they managed to obtain the positions of the Pyro Maniacs. In a matter of hours, houndreds of terrorists were arrested, though some of them commited suicide to avoid capture. The interrogations continue. Soon the Vranceans will have the position of the Pyro leader.

The pyro leader lay deep in thought. "Why didn't he use his cyanide pill? He was hiven SPECIFIC orders. Damn it......they probably already now where I am. Shit. Johnson! Get your ass over here, arrange a new hide out for me.

"What n-n-n-now?" Stammered Johnson.

"Yes now you imbicial, get out of my sight. We leave tonight"

Ha ha ha ha ha!

1) Viscountess is a FEMALE nobility rank.

2) SHE rules Northern Russia from Tier Crystalwood!

3) Her father, the Emperor, rules from Mount Invess in SCOTLAND. Which I believe you are nowhere near!

4) You do not have a family member because they never leave the bases unless I say so!

5) Due to this string of mistakes, and the fact that I was not here to defend myself; I say that you have in fact NOT attacked me, the Viscountess and her father are both fine, their Empire intact, and you still very much on the outside.

Message to Pyros;

Glad to accept non-aggression.

Message to Lokiso;

Lets be releasing this Ragnorak thingy soon then, shall we? I'm getting tired of non-existant attacks.

Viscountess Sorcere.

((OOC: ignore any posts made by lowzeewee, jack_leaf and insane pilot. You can read them for a laugh if you want. If they wanted to join then they should of asked. I will contact Drop_Zone and ask him to put of some rules at the start of the thread.))

Viscountess. The threat was mearly an empty one and just a warning to keep a good watch over important people and we a pleased that you agree to our pact.

((OOC: ignore any posts made by lowzeewee, jack_leaf and insane pilot. You can read them for a laugh if you want. If they wanted to join then they should of asked. I will contact Drop_Zone and ask him to put of some rules at the start of the thread.))

Viscountess. The threat was mearly an empty one and just a warning to keep a good watch over important people and we a pleased that you agree to our pact.

Okay, as official moderator intervention, I am stepping in. Do exactly as Ice Cube just said in his OOC post and ignore their posts. Ignore the destruction they caused. Dust Scout, your Empire is still alive is a major thing.

Any further posts made in this thread by lowzeewee, jack_leaf and insane pilot without Drop_Zone's permission will be deleted on sight.

The Vranceans took advantage of the mayhem the arrests created through the ranks of the terrosrists and consolidated their positions in Russia, where the Yeti positions were reduced to small pockets of resistance. The security forces also had some time to breathe, and the security system was upgraded. As the terrorists tried to change places, the Security arraested some more, unfortunately not a large number. Some of them commited suicide, but others were sedated before they could do that.

Message to Pyro_Maniacs:

I really do not understand why you like to be more of an aid to the Yetis instead of being a powerful and respected clan. If you will sign peace with Clan Vrancean we'll help you conquer Asia Minor (Turkey) so you'll have your own territory. Consider our proposal.

Lokiso pressed a switch on a huge wall of screens and images. The moment the button was pressed things started happening all over the world.

In the yeti territory their ice structures started to heat up and melt. the all around temperature was rising very very rapidly.

in all other clan territories (except for the Sorcere Empire) a deep, dark, cold winter fell and their vehicles froze over. All of their troops caught outside of their mountains were eaten alive by ravenous wolves that ran rampant all through the world.

The Nidhogg dragon awoke and flew outside of mt. valhala. Destruction of all of the Valhalan enemies was at hand. Some of them launched nuclear weapons at Nidhogg but he just swallowed them. Some tried to attack the Fimbulwinter Wolves but they failed as well. The Wolves shrugged off the bullets and flames and missiles and tore the throats off of all enemy troops.

Armageddon had come to the world of Mountain War. Controlled Armageddon. Death, chaos and destruction would hound his enemies until they surrendered to either Lokiso or the Sorcere family.

Lokiso smiled. It was what his father would have wanted.

In reply to the Vranceans: "An interresting proposal, we accept your offer and declare peace with your clan. However, we are NOT a charity case and if you stab us in the back. You will regret it."

To the Viscource:

Quote from the Viscource:

3) Her father, the Emperor, rules from Mount Invess in SCOTLAND. Which I believe you are nowhere near!

Our spies and followers are everywhere, I advise more caution in the future.

Spies are trained for infiltration Viscountess and we have ways of converting people. We never said we actually DID have people in you mountains, but offered a frienly warning to you advising caution in dismissing the idea so easilly.

@byorama: too far

To clanner: what? just like that? and could you be more specific? what clans are attacked?

Message to Pyro_Maniacs:

Tell us if you need help in Asia Minor. We shall aid you.

The Yetis troops in Russia have been finaly exterminated, and the Vrancean army could now push south through Georgia into Turkey, N Iran and N Iraq.

Hmm, we said about Trukey, but sure, we'll help!

Then we take Asia Minor and Iran and Northern Siria and you take Iraq, Southern Siria, israel, Jordan. I hope you'll find that a good choice.

The Vrancean Army went through the Mountains of Georgia and attcked the area south. Some more troops entered Turkey and advanced until they reached Ankara. Here the battle raged between the local militia aided by some Yeti regiments.

occ: yes just like that and it is the yeti's mainly...and that tri-alliance thing between insane pilot and the others (just to make it legal in the game)

To the Vraceans and The Viscountess Sorcere,

Yeti territory seems to be opening up.

Lokiso

Posts till the end of Ragnarok: 10 (it supposed to last four years ok!)

@Byorama: LOL ;D

The Vrancean Army pushed further south from Georgia into N Iran, E Turkey and N Siria. Ankara lasted for a few days and then surrenderd, but the Yetis retreated strategically still inflicting casualties.