Mountain War!!!

AWACS

Isn't it Ragnorak? Just as soon as something happens to explain why we were brought to the tree I'll get going. :)

To Clanner: [hide] And then you can get what you want, and Nilog will get someting else... [/hide]

Nilog pointed back at the tree.

"This is the heart and soul of the Valhalan people and no non-Valhalan has ever seen it and lived to tell about it. The fact that I am letting you should speak volumes about my trust in our relationship. If I didnt then you wouldnt have seen this.

Or you would have been killed."

Nilog walked out of the chamber, closely followed by the Emperor and Viscount and Anjelia.

Nilog smiled, if only his son could grow up to be the same. His training was finished and in a few years he would take Nilog's place.

Nilog smiled and then realised something, Viscount was missing.

occ: To Dust Scout

[hide] GO GO GO. Open the "package" and "surprise" Nilog[/hide]

The pyro maniacs (ally to the supreme yetis) stepped up thier gurilla attacks by enrolling local people by a new technique that ultimatley resulted in their conversion. This started a whole wave of suicide bombers, serving the pyro maniacs. this also meant that they could spare more troops to re-enforce the yeti lines. They used a technique that had been used before, they created ditches and filled them with a slow burning fluid. This gave of black smoke that could last for weeks. The area was getting more intense, and they had plans for the innocent people of the surrounding countries......

The Viscount Sorcere crouched on the roof of the cave. He was an excellent climber, and even now could use roots to make his way along. His father had disappeared with that dreadful woman in search of him. Nilog also, was searching, as were many palace guards. Of course none of them could see him, and he was following Nilog. In his hand he held the weapon that he had so conveniently found earlier. All he had to do was choose his moment...

Nilog, leader of the Valhalans, stood tall as he surveyed the cave of Yggdrasill. He frowned into the dark corners. The Viscount had been humiliated here, due to the tree. If he was planning revenge, it would be against Yggdrasill, and Nilog would NEVER allow that! He picked up a torch, and began to make his way around the base of the tree.

"You made a mistake, your majesty!" The Viscount's voice rang out from above. Nilog whirled on the spot, brandishing the torch as a weapon.

"You tried to cut the tree with physical objects! Saws! You pathetic people!" The voice mocked. Nilog considered the possibility of going back for help, but that would leave the tree alone with this madman! And the Viscount wasn't very strong, he could be handled.

"You should have tried my method!" The Viscount shouted down, clutching the sharpened branch he had taken from the tree of life. "You should have used poison!"

"POISON?!" Nilog raged, drawing his sword.

"A wonderful cocktail of venoms, poisons, and plant-destroying fungi!" The Viscount crowed, "Coupled with some very special woodworm has given me exactly what I needed!"

There was a swishing noise, a *thunk.* And Nilog watched as a stake poked out of his chest. It was a weak throw, but the power of the tree was potent. He collapsed on the spot.

Nilog couldnt believe it. He watched the world around him turn black but he also saw something that made him smile in his last moments of life.

Yggdrasill's branches were turning towards Viscount. He had taken a branch from Yggdrasill and, because he had never read the legends, he didn't know that in a few seconds he would join Nilog in death.

The only difference would be that Nilog would go to the real Valhalla while Viscount would go...elsewhere.

OOC: i am still here

The yeti army stopped moving, they feared nothing yet they thought, we shall move no further into russia. The legions turned around and entrenched the city they were in, no more reteating. Death before dishonour.

Elsewhere the yeti high command the yeti leaders planned warcrimes against the resident population of the area of scottyland

Message to Yetis (carrying by a CHOSEN diplomat. Kill him and it's bye bye!);

[hide] We have ne reason to fight you, you have none that we can see to fight us. We need not come to terms of peace, but I should like to settle an agreement by which we can live without violence.

Regards, the Sorcere Emperor. [/hide]

Lokiso rushed into the Life room and gasped at what he saw. On the floor was his father with a sharpened branch protruding from his chest. Lokiso thought that was it, that there was nothing else.

But then he heard a dripping sound and looked up and smiled.

The dripping sound was blood coming from a...newly thickened branch of Yggdrasill.

A branch that had Viscount split in two.

He knelt down next to his father, bowed his head, and kept back the raging tears.

A 12 year old shouldnt have to go through this.

Things would change. But allies were needed.

Lokiso left to find the Sorcere Emperor and tell him what happened, as well as to try to keep theyre hard won alliance from falling apart.

Clanner: [hide] Loki-based name eh? I hope we don't have to deal with any pranks from him... [/hide]

The Emperor Sorcere stood alone in the tunnnels. He held a torch, and searched in every corner, but he could no longer find his son. Or anyone else for that matter. Though he loathed to admit it, he was hopelessly lost.

Small city skirmishes were now popping up on the Russian border. The pyro manics were holding their positions, for now....

PICTURE: 2 people holding a small position in a russian border town.[attachment archived by Gobalopper]

the yeti high command looked at the message, the sheer amount of dissapointment could make a whole from of babies cry. oh wellhe thought at least we will have fun with the other clans

he slowly walked to see out of the windw at the distant fighting on the russian border, 'Brakij!, send out our men to the front, give the pyro maniacs a hand'

Hey I'd like to join :)

Clan Name - Aircian

Units - 1)Arner Troop - A troop armed with a Sub Machine Gun with medium armour and 5 grenades.

2)RPG Trooper - A trooper with a Bazooka and 3 grandes & heavy armour.

3)Sniper - Light armour with sniper rifle, banokulars, and pistol.

4) All purpose Vehicle - A Humvee with a light anti tank rifle on top.

5)Havok Tank - Has A 120 MM gun with a medium MG. Secret Weapon, well its a secret.

Im intrenched in on Mount Surbiachi. I have railroad tracks surrounding my base and going inland.

((OOC welcome bryorama everyone is welcome))

The pyro maniacs defense was weakening, so the yeti re-enforcements were appreciated. They dug themselves in deeper, and set up snipers in the urban terrain. They were in this war for the long run.

The Aircian scout starts walking thourgh the rough terrain... He knows that if hes too loud someone - or something will hear him... He starts to remember his mission: send and urgent message to the pyro-maniacs.He starts calculating numbers in his head. He will arrive there at the break of dawn....

The Sorcere Emperor was looking for anyone when suddenly Lokiso popped out of nowhere in front of him.

The Sorcere Emperor stumbled back in shock but then noticed the look on Lokiso's face, one of pain and anguish.

"It is my sad duty to inform you that both my father and your son are dead. My father encountered Viscount in the Room of Life and Viscount killed him with a branch from Yggdrasill. Your son would have survived if he had listened to my father. No non-Valhalan has ever touched Yggdrasill and lived to tell about it because the tree kills all who it senses are enemies. Your son broke a branch from the Tree and so was declared an enemy by the Tree. The Tree killed him.

Dispite this I ask that we keep our alliance strong because that is what my father would have wanted.

Now if you would please follow me I'll lead you out of here before you get to the Valkyrie quarters and incure a wrath that nobody has survived."

The Vrancean had now a greater threat in the form of the suicide bombers.

The defending armies were weakened, but the advancing armies stroke the Yetis with force. They weren't edfeated though, so the Vrancean high-command prepared for a long battle.

They also organized "civil platoons" to help the people flee the lands infested with suicide bombers, while the army was taking care of them.

PS: I'll be missing quite a few more days... net problems...

The pyro maniacs started to claim responisbility for a number of terrorist attcks including the detonation of the Romanian trade centre. This was a result from an increase in terrorist strikes on commercial and millitary buildings and convoys.

To the Aircian clan:

[hide]We accept your proposal and will offer our assistance if the need arises, we are at the moment defending the country of Russia, and your assisstance would be apreciated there

[/hide]

The Empire of Caledonia Sorcere has spent the last few posts reinforcing what land they already have. Scotland, the Baltic states, Switzerland and Northern Russia are now surrounded by small forts, each linked to two or more central Fortresses. All run from a hidden base...

All scandinavia belongs to the Valhalans along with greenland, iceland, ireland and finland.

These are surrounded by a wall topped with missile and laser turrets.

Dont worry.

Dont piss them off and they wont attack you.