Mountain War!!!

AWACS

After the civil population had been retreated from Souther Russia and Ukraine, the Army left as well.

The Vranceans blasted the whole region with napalm, so the terrorists had no way of escaping the fire. After the are was securely scorched the army moved in and started to push east again against the Yetis.

((OCC: the terrorists are also among the cival population, so only millitants would be killed in the napalm))

The pyros pushed back further into Russia, and re-enforced their lines.

to yetis:

[hide]We need more support in russia, all force must be concentated here[/hide]

The Vrancean army in the Caucasus pushes the Yetis further north, near the forts of Emperor Sorcere. The Vrancean army in central Russia rushes to strike the Yetis from the West. They will soon be crushed.

The Civilian Platoons started a witch hunt among the civilian population, using advanced technology to discover the "conditioned" civilians. We're trying to extinguish this threat.

The pyro maniacs decided to pull out all the stops and doubled the rate of suicide bombings and assassinations. More and more civillians were getting killed in the explosions, this caused fear among the population and panic, causing mass fleeing and migration as far south as possible.

To the enemies of the yetis:

[hide] We are willing to stop terrorist actions in return for safe passage of our leaders and millitants to the south of Asia. Also we would like 250 million pounds sterling in gold bullion. You have 1 day to respond. If not we will kill your families and burn your civillians[/hide]

The steppes of Russia turned into a wasteland, burned by the napalm, and not repopulated. Only the Army marched into the direction of the Yeti lines.

On the border between the Former Ussr at the East and Polan and Romania at the west a very riguros checking campaign of the refugees was taking place. More and more suicide bombers were found and anihilated. The Civil Platoons were sweeping through the territory searching the Pyro Maniacs members.

Lets not be forgetting who owns Northern Russia here people!

From the snowy mountain peak of Baenere and the fortress Tier Crystalwood, the Viscountess Sorcere rules over her domain. She does not seek war, and has made no military expeditions outside her borders. These are not walled shut but are open to refugees, if they are prepared to enter one of the numerous forts surrounding the entire area. These are linked, in a way few know, and thus the fall of one would bring the others crashing down onto the enemy.

Message to all hostile parties;

I represent my father, the Emperor Sorcere. I have chosen peace, and wish to be left along in peace. Do what you like with land outside my borders but leave me alone. I just want to be left alone.

The Viscountess Sorcere.

Message to all clans from Lokiso of the Valhalans:

I am in control of the Valhalan people due to my father's recent demise and things shall change. I ask that any who wish to be allies send me a representative as soon as they can. We shall open negotiations from there.

With respect,

Lokiso of the Valhalans

The Vranceans sent one diplomat to the Valhalans as well as one diplomat to the Viscountees Sorcere. We're trying to create some new alliances to support us in the war against the Yetis.

The Vrancean troops attacked the Yeti army from two sides, and are slowly crushing them.

From the Viscountess Sorcere to Valhalans:

[hide] My father already possesses an alliance with your people; but I recognise that I am both closer and more able to aid you. I am interested in my borders and my borders alone. Unlike my father, I will not send out my units merely to fight the battles of another.

Make it worth my while, and I shall aid you in any way I can. Otherwise, I shall fight my battles, and you shall fights yours with my father's borrowed units. [/hide]

The battle in Russia became a long and difficult. Both sides had losses, but the Yetis were slowly being pushed back. The Mobile artillary did its job with immaculate precision. As well the hover tanks, blasetd their way through the Yeti lines in short powerful raids. The infantry didn't betray their honor and inflicted a lot of damage, especially the snipers.

I'm going to join this.

Empire: Uricians

name: Baron technogious

uncommon Units:

Dreadnaught: large mech vehicle with twin mounted heavy bolters on right arm and plasma cannon/claw on left.

raiders: mammooth troop carring tanks with 2 side mounted twin mounted lazcannons, frontal turret with twin machineguns, can hold 12 troops, can be upgraded with a missle launcher but will decrease amount of troops able to hold to six, can move extremley fast for its size, a massive gas guzzling machine rarely seen.

stormweaver gunship-- can hold many troops is equiped with lascannons, heavy bolters, hellbringer missles,and a battle cannon

normal units: Bikers--troops on all terrain motorcycles with twin mounted fixed forward machine guns.

grav troppers: gravity altering units, purpose unknown.

militia: normal citizens quickly put into battle: carry normal assualt rifle and grenades

soldiors: the main strike force of the uricians they carry m-29s info here http://www.hkpro.com/oicw.htm

hover jeep: one of the only known urician hover vehicle, can be customized with many weapons, the main weapon customizations apear to be : twin rocket launcher, forward machine guns, and lascannons. ( each of those are diffrent customizations)

secret weapon: GRS satillite, not a god like satillite, and dont say satillites cant be destroyed thats pretty stupid.

The baron walked out and surveyed the production lines, he watched as a raider was being contructed, stepping briskly into a room down the corridor he looked down, the project was near completion he could tell, one of the busy scientists leaning over a console took notice of him and quickly scurried over "baron, the project is almost complete and we can begin testing next day "excellent, kisko, you may receive a promotion yet.

he walked over to a communications console "send down a messanger immiediatly".

with a few mintues a messangerwalked in "here" said the baron handing the messanger a data disk "bring this to the arsenal, take the ambassador jeep, I need this there fast."

message to the arsenal:

[hide]the battle plans aare coming along nicly, should we aid the yetis, they apear to be hated by dust scout, and enemy of him is a friend of ours.[/hide]

To the Viscountess Sorcere,

[hide] Your father is safe here. It is not a threat towards you have no fear. Ragnarok will only touch my enemies, not my allies. It will utterly destroy whomever I deploy it against.

First will be the Yetis.

Sincerely,

Lokiso

[/hide]

To the arsenal:

[hide] I have armed to GRS satillite in protection mode and any attenmt to destroy the yetis will be eliminated. [/hide]

Tapping his fingers against the armrest of his chair the baron was a bit edgy, something is going on between the 2 factions, the GRS has detected numerous transmitions bewteen them, he keyed in to the private comline with the GRS. "sir!" said the officer of the GRS " arm the satillite, protection mode, code ******** "

"right away sir!" the baron closed the comm channel and got up walking down the hall "if any tries any dastardly moves they will......." the baron muttered walking down the hallway as his footsteps faded into the distance.

((OCC this thread is turning into a string of hidden text ;)))

Due to the fact that the Vranceans showed a disregard for the dammands of the Pyro Manics, they executed Operation Detonation. With expert timing and efficency, they carried out the demolition of major trade centres and commercial buildings in their major cities, with the few exceptions were the Vrancean security teams prevented the attacks. To the Vrancean clan, "let this be a warning to you".

The leader of the pyro maniacs started to give out orders from his secret location. "Send a diplomat to the Viscountess Sorcere, inform him that we have no quarrell with his clan. We do not want an alliance but we would like to declare a non-agression pact. If he is un-decided, then tell him we have a familly member of the Viscountess Sorcere in our custody. That should persuade him."

Message to Uricians

[hide]Trust is a weakness.We must forge an alliance with the Yetis to crush Dust Scout.Tactics,my friend,tactics.Should you need any help,call on me.[/hide]

Neat groups of Shakuntalas and Kanus mount into the asssault-used hover laser tanks as well as offensive DUSTSCOUT bombers and begin to manouvere between the crossroads linking the Yetis and the unscrupulous and treacherous Dust Scout's cash and power corrupted empire.The Napthalite tanks have no hover capabilities and remain behind to defend the base.

Empire Name: Horrigan

Units: Hover trooper (Can hover, and is armed with heavy machinegun), Heavy trooper (is armed with laser guided rocket launcher and equipped with infrared sensors), Gravitation transport (adjusts the gravity and is armed with heavy machine guns), Hover tank (armed with cannon, wich shoots plasmaeditedbullets) and as the 5th unit, hovering missilelauncher... ;)

Special Weapon: Massive nuclear missile.

I am in an alliance with lOwZeEwEe (or something... ;D) and Insane Pilot.