Do you like the smell of gas

XxxbillabongxxX

well?

i do for some reason, i think m the only one that likes the smell of it

I hate car gas, second-hand cigarette smoke, fumes from paint, anything like that. I can't stand it! I am lucky I don't live in the city.

Yeah dude I like the smell of gas. Not like I go sniffin it heavily or anything but when i go to the gas station i smell it and i like it.

Something else i like the smell of is Cholorine. The stuff you use to clean pools. To me its that classic pool smell and i really like it.

This is weird, i posted this on MK5.org and the people had the same exact replies. But yeah, i try ro avoid the smell but i like to get a little whiff of it when the busses pass by, not on purpose though, oh i also think the smell of cigarettes are repulsive too,

WHO LIKES THE SMELL OF CIGARETTES??

i think that its 30-minutes!

Who'd the f*ck wanna do that, lets see my mom smokes 1 pack a day = 20*30=600x365= 219,000-minutes/ 9125 days so

when my mom loses the avg 365 days of her life a year, shes really losing 9490 days, thats 227760 hours of her life and 13665600 seconds, thats just f*cked up and sad :'(