Yes or No

Khan

I don't think war is a thing to support. Which war do you mean? Wars in general? No. But war for some moral values we have I do, and I have to. About Iraq, there is no other chance if they won't down Saddam before. It is impossible to say: "ok, it has no sense, so bye" and call back 200 000- men army. Not saying that military failure would give some courage to North Korea, which jumps too high last time. I support war against Iraq even without UN agreement and I would be glad to participate on it if I could.

No. (However it is inevitable. So my opinion means nothing. Anyone who actually believs Democracy is ruled by the people needs their heads checked.)

huh? so when your views are not put into play, then democracy is not ruled by the people?

What this sounds like to me is that minority opinion needs to be the one enforced....or perhaps the opinion of one.

No. (However it is inevitable. So my opinion means nothing. Anyone who actually believs Democracy is ruled by the people needs their heads checked.)

huh? so when your views are not put into play, then democracy is not ruled by the people?

What this sounds like to me is that minority opinion needs to be the one enforced....or perhaps the opinion of one.

Actually majority, or at least last time I checked more than 50% of a nation was a majority. But then again maybe I need to go take basic math again instead of Trigonometry. Anyohw, back to the yes or no's.

I don't support the war. I say we go in and take Hussein out...

uhhh.... no offence, but don't you think it's a little late for that, i mean i would think (unless he is really, really, REALLY stupid) he would be prepared for something like that , just in case

pple who say yes are brainedwashed by the US and have SOME sense of patriotism in them[more like 'peer pressure']

come on now there is no need fot that, you dont see me going around saying ppl that dont support the war are tree hugging hippies... just state your yes or no on the war give some reason why if you want but dont attack the other side.

No, he means we should gather a team of hard core commandos, dress them up as girl scouts, then knock on Sadams door and ask if they can enter because they're selling cookies.

as I type this right now, I am eating from a box of lemon creme girl scout cookies. :) (seriously)