C & C Generals

Gobalopper

well i got the game thursday. logged on. skipped single player.

had no idea what i was doing.

lost 4 out of my first 5.

since then....well take a look

untitled.jpg

This game is...really is FUN! I'm having a blast. One thing that is really different then EMP is that every single game you play is recorded! So whenever you play a game, its just like playing a BC. If you lose, it goes against your record. eeks. :O

I cant understand how u did this;

I played 45 games (first account) lost 15 and won the rest, but my record is 15-15, how?

As soon as i am winning a game, whether it be a rush or just ownage, people always fuckin disconnect on me. Resulting in me not gettin a win but a disconnect.

Now my record is 15-15 with 10 disconnect (al wins) and now people start to quit the game when it starts cuz they think i am a cheater.

This really sux, but it doesnt matter cuz im sure ea will fix it in time.

As soon as i am winning a game, whether it be a rush or just ownage, people always fuckin disconnect on me. Resulting in me not gettin a win but a disconnect.

To avoid getting a disconnect you have 2 options.

When the kicking vote screen appears:

1) simply wait untill the counter of the person that did d/c reaches zero

2) cast your vote on the person that did the d/c

Whatever option you choose, you will get a win when all enemies are killed or the game will continue without the d/c cheater.

What patch 1.04 will do:

- Fixed the "repeat games in the custom match game list" problem.

- The game can now track who the offending disconnector is in a game. That player will get a loss and also lose a rank point.

- Changed the lobbies to only list the games contained in that lobby. Also renamed all of them after different countries...USA, Germany, Korea, UK, Australia, China, Europe, Asia, etc.

- Fixed a problem where the user could sometimes lose connection to Generals Online.

- Increased the allowed time for game to negotiate matching between players.

- Added the 3:00 rule for a game to count on Generals Online.

- Made a change for modders...added –directory command line.

- Fixed the rank hack where some players appear to have a higher rank than they should.

- Fixed the "no artwork" problem for a Random Private.

- Fixed an autosave problem in the Korean/Chinese versions.

- Fixed a crash related to user DPI setting.

- Added a new multiplayer map.

- Made some balance adjustments (may change):

* Tunnel Network build speed decreased.

* Marauder Tank hit points increased.

* Stealth Fighter hit points increased.

* Explosion damage done by Chinese Nuke Tanks when they are destroyed reduced.

* Nuke Cannon locomotor changed so it moves the same speed when damaged, not faster.

* Aurora speed increased after it drops a bomb. Damaged speed increased.

I'm glad D/C will finally count as loss, and the three minute rule is back. :)

WTF the auroa speeds up? its supposed to go slower after droping bombs????WTF So now before it attacks we can't USe AA t okill but after its destroyed stuff we can try to kill when it speeds away??"????? >:(

that would be cool!

I do not think that it is supposed to run slow, but it does on my computer too, but my PC barly meets the system specs.

next time you play, build a superweapon, and look how long it takes to build up. my game goes really slow, and each 1 second on a superweapon clock takes up about 2 seconds realtime.

I am trying to upgrade my 'puter tho.

does anyone know a good place to buy 3d cards cheap?

WTF the auroa speeds up? its supposed to go slower after droping bombs????WTF So now before it attacks we can't USe AA t okill but after its destroyed stuff we can try to kill when it speeds away??"????? >:(

That's always been the point, yes...But if you're going to be able to kill it, people won't use them against you, as they are VERY expensive, $2500 I think.

No, that will stay the same...It will just go little faster after dropping than before the patch.

The theory is it uses up most of it's feul on the attack run, to ensure it hits the target, and then must slow down.