C & C Generals

Gobalopper

Mod teams have tried boats, and here's the jist of it: Bug boats cause the game to crawl. The added wter effects, the sheer size of naval units, and all of the new logic needed (esp. for subs) makes it impractical. Although a PT boat or something simple would be nice.

Get the Light of Five Stars mod.

it didnt work good coz of your vid card.. i have geforce 4 64 MB and i barely can play on high grafix.. tho when i had geforce 2, the game almost didnt move at all..

i dunno what, but somehow, the game runs way different on computers with same specs. Some say the game runs great on a 1.2 ghz with gf2 32 mb, and others complain that it hardly runs on a 1.5 ghz system with GF4.

And it does run fine in my system, and i only have a t-brid 1,33 with GF4 (Ti4200 though)

so strangely, it differs greatly per computer

i dunno what, but somehow, the game runs way different on computers with same specs. Some say the game runs great on a 1.2 ghz with gf2 32 mb, and others complain that it hardly runs on a 1.5 ghz system with GF4.

And it does run fine in my system, and i only have a t-brid 1,33 with GF4 (Ti4200 though)

Yeah exactly. I had a geforce 2 *MX* and it ran perfectly smoothly! 1.4ghz AMD athlon XP. :)

it didnt work good coz of your vid card.. i have geforce 4 64 MB and i barely can play on high grafix.. tho when i had geforce 2, the game almost didnt move at all..

depends, my friend have geforce 2 64 MB and ones he had OS 98.. that time generals worked for him smooth and with high grafix, after he upgraded to XP generals working barley if at all..