C & C Generals

Gobalopper

Not always; A smaller force can beat a much larger one if well micromanaged. For instance, I recently used 5 BattleMasters to kill 5 humvees, two palidans, and 3 tomahawks. Plus I took down their strategy center (with bombard connon) and barracks. :O

strategy is key...anywais me doompower and brennq all renamed our names with [b.o.P.] in memory of emp so if emp players in generals msg me or email me so we are all together ;D

other will join us soon

I got the game. I hate it. To cheesy, and the verhicles look like plastic toys.

In the first mission, you have an annoying scene (wich can't be skipped) in wich the Iraqi patiently wait till a company of US tanks lines up 10 metres ahead of them, and then they all fire simultaniously at eachother. Go figure. You see the tank shels move (really dumb). Plus, the Scorpion tank you see is an existing tank, but it doesn't look that dumb.

wtv you say m8 most of us like it ...if you say the tanks look like toys then can you do better? i dought it very much i played emp from the 7th day it came out and i played gen from the 2nd day came out i say grafix are as good if not better its just the style that is completly diffrent. :-*

i'm never buying anything from the EVIL ASSIMILATORS (that is what EA stands for right?) again.

Generals will be forever abandoned within a few months from now, and in a year EA will withdraw all online support. LOL

I was curious tho, if you win with the GLA do you get to meet Bin Laden? Is that the reward for beating the GLA campaign?

And doesn't Saddam/Iraq hold the Patent on the SCUD missile system? If so, maybe I should write a letter to Saddam and let him know to sue EA for copyright infringement. That might actually put EA out of business, much to my great joy! ;D If anyone can verfiy that Saddam does hold these patents, then I'd like to start a letter-writing campaign to Saddam in hopes that he may in fact put EA out of business with a copyright infringement lawsuit. All you who hate EA would be welcome to participate with me. We could call it "Operation: Nuke EA" or something like that.

i'm never buying anything from the EVIL ASSIMILATORS (that is what EA stands for right?) again.

Generals will be forever abandoned within a few months from now, and in a year EA will withdraw all online support. LOL

I was curious tho, if you win with the GLA do you get to meet Bin Laden? Is that the reward for beating the GLA campaign?

And doesn't Saddam/Iraq hold the Patent on the SCUD missile system? If so, maybe I should write a letter to Saddam and let him know to sue EA for copyright infringement. That might actually put EA out of business, much to my great joy! ;D If anyone can verfiy that Saddam does hold these patents, then I'd like to start a letter-writing campaign to Saddam in hopes that he may in fact put EA out of business with a copyright infringement lawsuit. All you who hate EA would be welcome to participate with me. We could call it "Operation: Nuke EA" or something like that.

Actually guys,its both combined.Entertainment Assimilators.

Hmmmm...Russian's get angered easily...hehe.. 8) 8)

It's "Electronic Arts", and I wish you would knock that off, it would only be an insult to 30% of the population anyways. ::)

And General's graphics are a h*ll of a lot better than anything else out there.

Then explain this!

*2 Lines of tanks line up;one enemy,the other defender*

Tank1:Hey,Bob!

Tank2:Hey,Joe!

Tank1:How'ra doin'?

Tank2:Good.

Tank1:Wait,we're supposed to shoot each other!

Tank2:Oh,I forgot.Ok,shoot me then.

*BANG*

Well, during WWI, on Christmas Day, 1914, all the troops stopped shooting at each other and exchanged gifts and played ball and stuff... ;D

OK, back on topic...

I was comenting on Earthnuker's thing about the first cinema...It was supposed to represent the cinema where those tanks wait for those other tanks to line up,and THEN they shoot.

Btw,Gerbilpoo,chill out.We all have our opinions.*cough*Generals...ridiculousy unbalanced.*cough**COUGH*America...SUCKS!China...way too overpowered!*COUGH*

*cough*Generals...ridiculousy unbalanced.*cough**COUGH*America...SUCKS!China...way too overpowered!*COUGH*

*cough*Try learning*cough*to play the*cough*game.*cough*It is very*cough*well balanced if you*cough*take the time*cough*to examine each*cough*sides strengeths and*cough*weaknesses.*cough*For instance,*cough*the USA has the best*cough*air force in the*cough*game.*cough*My throat hurts. :P