Site Updates

Gobalopper

Ok, I'm going to suggest a few changes/ideas:

• [+]Merge Dune Editing with the rest of the site - people don't want to go to as separate site to look for all the mods etc, especially when this is the biggest Emperor site on the net.

Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but I just discovered that if you 'Preview' a new IM that you're about to send, it clears the 'To' field indicating who you want to send the IM to. That happened after I clicked 'Reply' on an IM that I received, then previewed the reply I was about to send.

Just a thought. The main page of the messageboard doesn't have any labels that I can see for the numbers of topics or replies or whatever. They're just numbers with no sense. I realise I might be a bit unclear here so I've included a screenshot.

Sorry if this has been brought up before, just trying to be helpful... [attachment archived by Gobalopper]

Hmm... I don't get that number thingy with my main page.  Strange.

On another point, I was just wondering what's up with all of the GDI and NOD insignia popping up in people's sigs as of late.  Sorry if this is off-topic, but I didn't know where to post this question, and I hardly thought it important enough to start a thread about.

Pretty much when we were talking about the "Command and Conquer 3 screenshots" we somehow stumbled across somebody saying how they loved GDI. So I found it only fair to post my loyalty to NOD. This started up the old GDI vs. NOD rivarly.....Bryorama placed the GDI logo in his sig. So I felt it only fair to put the NOD logo in my sig....and everybody else decided to follow along......and so here we are, at war.

Everybody choose your loyalty......