Site Updates

Gobalopper

i have made a 'dummy website' for the coming Dune 2 - THe Maker website. It will probably cover all latest (and oldest) work i have ever done.

And i might do a new arrakis version of it, using the new engine, to show off :P

Anyway, see it @ http://arrakis.dune2k.com/dummy.html

another thing, you can now reach me again at stefan@dune2k.com (thanks gob for the info again!)... and yeah, i probably caused some weight of the attachements on the server (1280 mails... yikes). But i got them all now. Yeey.

I am redoing the entire website. I am aware of the arrakis2k one, and all previous designs. Made by Nahoo if i recall correctly.

The current dummy website is for all games, arrakis2k never ended up in a true game as its still in development stage (before Alpha even i guess). It would be cool to reconsider the project, but its a long distance run.

about the e-mail, thx for pointing it out. Fixed it.

I was using the quick reply function, and I had typed out a post (took me about 5 min to write) And i told it to post. It said there was an error, then I tried again and it said I had already posted can t post because of 15 second rule (or pressed post twice).

But then it did not show up, so I went to the reply function and pasted my message in and it posted. ???

It is doing it again!!! Is it a quick reply error??

When you go to post, instead of posting the message, it will just show the edit box (i.e. the same thing you get when you're first writing the message) and a message above it in red stating that someone had posted while you were composing your message.

It might be hard to get, unless you're posting in a very active topic.  If you deliberately try and get it, you might wait too long, and have the document expire on you.

Nice to see you finally put the chatroom in a web browser, although is it safe to install and run what is in the picture?

And it said it was unable to connect, maybe because I did not install the thingy?[attachment archived by Gobalopper]

Andrew: That would appear to have something to do with Java Virtual Machine V. 6 (judging by the acronym JWM6 in the file name).  Are you certain if you already have Java installed?

And is it just me, or is the Quick reply not working?