Site Updates

Gobalopper

An update on cookies. They are now deleted properly when you log out.

Keep in mind that if you are having problems you should delete your cookies and upgrade to the latest version of whatever web browser you are using.

Also I am adding another rule to the boards, you are only allowed to have *one* account. If I find you are using more then that then you will be banned. There is no reason to have multiple accounts.

You don't need to use IE, you can use Mozilla. I design the site with Mozilla and usually get someone to check it in IE as well. I don't know why Opera doesn't work right but I will try fixing it. But I don't have much time to work on it especially when only a few people use that browser and the code is already valid html to begin with.

For those of you having problems logging in follow these steps. It seems to have worked so far, also make sure you have the latest version of whatever browser you use. IE has some bugs with cookies in older versions.

For IE:

1. Load IE.

2. From the preferences menu delete all cookies.

3. Close IE.

4. Load IE.

5. Goto the forum.

6. Login.

7. Click any link there.

For Mozilla:

1. Load Mozilla.

2. Goto your cookie manager and delete any dune2k.com www.dune2k.com cookies.

3. Goto the forum.

4. Login.

5. Click any link there.

Yeah :)

But I'm sure I saw you posting with Bumbler when I was just around here (January)

But a small thing, when I click on login, in the top menu. I can type my name, password, time and chech always logged in. But can't you make that chechbox on default = checked?

"I don't ever post under that account."

Is my English that bad, but doesn't that mean you simply don't post under that name. No matter what date.

Somehow I have the faint idea that there is someting going on around here. Some secret planning.

And it isn't our Landsraad plot. :-x

You use the account to test thing right ?

"Mulder: They take you aboard the ship to preform the tests.

Duane Barry: They drill holes in my teeth. They drill holes in my damm teeth !"

- from X-files episode "Duane Barry"

I havn't seen NaMpIgAi for a while down in the Dungeon ..... .

I recently purchased a Gobbalopper toy!!! Apparently, "Jesse Reid" (sig changin' time ;)), Gob that is, is a giant bluish-purple yeti named Bumble from "Rudolph, the red nosed reindeer", and old christmas special. And Mahdi is some kind of lumberjack, or something...his action figure was in the set. If only it had a sandworm! ;)

Actually that is the old account from the Ultraboard forums where my login wasn't admin, the default for YaBB. So when I converted over not all my posts were transfered properly I guess. They should show up correctly now.

You should be able to lock your own threads still...