Site Updates

Gobalopper

Hey Gob, maybe you ought to make a "Politics" forum. Although who you'd shang-hai into modderating it is beyond me ;)

I really like that idea, but unfortunately don't think it would be apropreate on this forum. There are some other good political forums around though.

And moderating one ;D That would be hell to do here !

Most of the political forums I'm in te members themself do a lot of the moderating. Knowing how to direct a conversaion, and only if really needed the PU jumps in and solves the "problem".

But then I'm also on a Dutch site without any good and working MOD's. So together woth another poster I'm the only one keeping it up there. So that's an example of how it shouldn't be done. Unfortunately, in politics we all have an opinion. But fail to exept others inputs, vieuw and experiance way to ofthen, to soon. That's why they usually get messed up.

And again, I like the idea. But this is a Dune forum. And like Emprworm asked to expend the site, the same goes for politics I think [ and would say ]. Not a change.

:)