Where did u get that name??

slaphapy

hey, i'm posting this to see where all of u got your names from???

i got my name from worms 2 (ever play that game?)

in the option to create a team it has random names it makes and one was slaphappy hehe

i tried slaphappy but it said it was already taken... o well

then i made slaphapy1 and eventually i got slaphapy5 because of a prob on emp where if someone froze and i tried to rehost a game it said channel already exists so i created slaphapy5

i stuck with it and that has been my name from the begining ;D

::)

When i was a noob i made this name because i liked the sardaukar elite and i couldnt get my numbers to work, 47 just happened to work. Never actually thought i would be elite tho

Gzakiller has no meaning. Its just GZA, a rapper from wu tang, then i put killer on the end. Same with mstaki11a.

John Doe is the name they give a person when they are found dead with no I.D. or know one knows there name. Till they do finger prints and dental records are found. If records can not found to match. Then they will be buried with the name John Doe till someday somebody works out who they were.

So I am a person with no name = John Doe

Nyarlathotep: God of a thousand different incarnations. Black man, Black messenger of Karneter, Black one, Blind Ape of Truth, 'Blind, Faceless One', Dark God, Dark One, Dark Demon, Demon Messenger, Dweller in Darkness, Earth Creature, Elder One, Faceless God, Faceless One, God of Ressurection, God of the Dessert, Haunter of the Dark, Howler in the Night, Lord of the Dessert, Master of Evil, Mighty Messenger, Night Messenger, N'hyarlothatep, Old God, Prince of the Darkest Dark, Secret One, Stalker amongst the Stars...

I read it somewhere and thought it was original to use.. I heard someone else is using this name as well (on other message boards as Westwood and in games).. there goes being unique :- However, Doc Nyar is unique though ;D

"Doc" Nyar has come from the official forums in the lockup thread (read through and you'll find it :)). I always signed off with Nyar... and at one point someone called me Doc. I thought it sounded funny and started to put "Doc" Nyar as sign off and am using it in games as well (like on WOL).

Rigel is 1 of the selected stars that mariners use to determine their position. I choose this star as it is very easy to find. It is situated in the "orion nebula" right below the "belt" of orion ( 3 stars in the middle ).

I tried several times to get a wol account with "rigel" combined with numbers but all the obvious numbers were already taken and after 40 minutes of trying they finally accepted 6669.

hehe, lots of names.

But Marcel is my first name, and i was born in 71.

Other nicks i use:

lukyd3m0n: d3m0n because of the clan, luky=lucky

Skorpija i created when i was in SOW (Scorpions Of War). Skorpija = scorpion in Serbo/Kroation

PartyPig1 = when i was in PIG clan (my other option was dirtypig)

Jedigovno another nick of mine means "eat shit" in Serbo/Kroation.

And for the "OLD" clan i am Oldmofo. Mofo means ..... (u know ;))

Guest Duke_Killersiil

my name:

Duke: i like house atreides

Killer- :people call me that in some Quake 3 Arena servers

-siil :hedgehog in Estonian(my favorite animal),

-yes, I'm estonian

Eh I got like more than 60.. dont get me started plzzzz lol ;D

But my first nick was Cyraxx99 (anyone remember him ;)), Cyrax is a Mortal Kombat 3 character (the yellow cyborg), my favorite.

Recently I added Shinn0k, a character from Mortal Kombat 4,

he can morph into every other character of the game.

as for the rest, Atrd3m0n and doomp0w3r, well I dont have to explain that eh ;D

a little off topic but Sector is cooler in my opinion. :P Sector and Smoke (cyborg version) would kick the shiznit outta Cyraxx. :P

and rogue is from rogue spear and 1896 is 4 random numbers that i entered that seem to have some very, very unique things. by some strange coincidence 1896 is actually my birthyear little screwed up. and it's also my member number. freaky huh.

k i have 5, trh5000 my initials with 5000 added

scytale88 liked scytale from DM alot so took that and but 88 on the end

ivellios i use this in rpgs just liked hte name

kerrek- use this in rpgs too liked the name also

Mr.T- because I pity da foo and its cool plus I love hte A-Team!