Where did u get that name??

slaphapy

I have played Worms2 and it is one of the BEST GAMES THAT I HAVE EVER PLAYED. I got my name because I was in a school with a name that started with "CH", but I left this school. That is the "X". My WOL name is XCHTom because my name is Tom.

The nickname I have been using since I have been on the internet is some form of number6. This is a character from an old British sci-fi show called "The Prisoner". Every character in the show is called by a number and never a name. Number6 was the hero of the show who was always trying to figure out who number 1 was and just about every new episode had a new number 2 who was trying to get information from number 6. It was a very strange show and has always been a favorite of mine. Here is a link to one of the Prisoner fan clubs if anyone is interested:

http://www.sixofone.org.uk/general.htm

Ooh, I love that show...

Anywho, I think mine is pretty easy to decipher. ;) ;D

Yes and yours fits this site better than mine. Although I am a big Dune fan, The Prisoner is my all time favorite piece of SciFi. Both are on equal footing though because they both make you think.

• 2 weeks later...

truely i was born with it

ijw = ian james williams (me) ;D

Tarls = nick name i call my wifes sister (Tarleigh)

ZX48k = after my old rubber-keyed spectrum i luved so much

Snowyduck = just coz it was soo cool