Pound North Korea into oblivion

VIGIL (addendum): Furthermore, who gives a flying #$$# about South Korea, their lives are nothing more than a potential. Its the wonderful precious life of Kim Jong that must be guarded at all costs. Any threats made against North Korea must NOT EVER be carried out. Only when the brilliant dictator has made a nuclear arsenal and actually kills 10 million people will we then return fire and kill another 100 million people. IN this case, after hundreds, perhaps more than a billion lives are lost, will the world finally be a great place. Hopefully, I will be able to see a few mushroom clouds in the process.

To emprworm:

I have recently began to rethink my previously hard-lined stand on civil rights and global politics. I believe it is OK for Bush to mass-produce nukes, but not N. Korea. No, we should bomb them with our nukes, because they shouldn't have nukes. And it's OK for Bush to arrest thousands of innocents because they LOOK ARAB. After all, it's what's o the outside that counts. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Emp:

Howdy buhdies i am a flag loving, commie killing, red meat eating america. Forign afairs? who gives a shit about forighn afairs. i dont care how the world will respond.

i just want to wip out my six shooters and go kill some commies. pow pow pow pow pow! yeeeeha suckers never know what hit him...retalate? hell insane dictators dont retaliate when you fly into there airspace and bomb powerplants, he wouldnt dare. cause well were america and we could kill him. Pow pow pow pow! China wont help him. hell we buy most of the shit they make...they wouldnt dare huck huck huck.......history? oh that never repeats itself. huck huck huck

scuse my while i go eat some read meat and go hunting for dear. huck huck. pow pow pow

Okay, okay, can we get back to decent arguing please? It seems this thread has degenerated into a bunch of personal attacks (I had my own part in that, for which I am sorry).

Yes, indeed, sorry.

My point is, Emprworm, what makes Dubya, who has sagaciously determined such things as "It must be a budget, it's got a lotta numbers in it", anymore trustworthy with weapons of mass destruction? ::)

as far as all of your personal flames go: whatever.

the point remains: Dictator similar to Adolph HItler is aquiring nuclear weapons. South Korea has stated now that such action will NOT BE TOLERATED. Not be tolerated means simply that it will not be tolerated. (I will help you undersand the meaning of not tolerated if you want) I am now sorting things out in a concise manner.

Germany is backing South Korea.

THe US is backing South Korea.

Soon, other members of the UN will back South Korea

Duke Leeto backs North Korea.

ExAtreides backs North Korea.

Vigil backs North Korea

Edric O backs North Korea

emprworm backs South Korea.

Acelethal backs South Korea

who else wants to post their side?

We all really back up South Korea also, your moron, we are just not stupid like you, who wants to rush in and mess everything up

aside from your personal flames, that is a lie.

When I asked you specifically: "In the case that North Korea refuses all diplomatic efforts to eliminate their nuclear arms production, what would you do?" You responded with (and I quote): "I already said "NOTHING", except warnings"

You therefore are willing to tolerate North Korea building up a nuclear arsenal. You try to play both sides of the fence. On one hand you spew that you back South Korea that will NOT TOLERATE a North Korean nuclear arsenal, then you spew out the other side of your mouth that you would FULLY TOLERATE Nuclear Arms production in the case of failed diplomacy. There is a word for this, it is called bigotry. You must be one or the other. either you tolerate North Korean nuclear arsenal or you do not. Judging from the majority of your posts, any person with an IQ over 10 will rationally conclude that your final stance is that you will tolerate it. Therefore you are against South Korea. Kim Jong needs only to say "NO" to diplomacy for Vigil to accept and tolerate unlimited nuclear weapons production without interferrence. This is diametrically opposed to South Korea's stance on the issue.

Vigil Backs North Korea

Oh, just shut up and quit making stuff up. I back up South Korea, it is just I feel like the best thing to do about North is diplomatic relations and nothing more.

You see, if a nuclear conflict will ever start between US and NK, China is an allie of NK and will join. And if China joins the conflict, so will its allie Russia. Now what you have is a classical episode of a nuclear war that will wipe out all life on Earth.

Emp, I actually love pictures of nuclear weapons exploding. So if those iamges were supposed to disturb me...

"What do you despise? By this are you truly known." -- Frank Herbert

Well, I despise it when people label others as the enemy without even thinking otherwise, just because someone can think for themselves. I despise it when people feel that having free will is a punishable crime.

Duke Leeto backs North Korea.

ExAtreides backs North Korea.

Vigil backs North Korea

Edric O backs North Korea

Vigil Backs North Korea

emprworm backs South Korea.

Acelethal backs South Korea

who else wants to post their side?

So let's see, in that one statement, if you judge people by their countries...The US, Russia, Romania, and Canada all back North Korea?

No before you accuse me of backing North Korea, since you seem to whine whenever people stop agreeing with you...I do not support North Korea. You see, despite how hard I argue over something, I don't hold the final decision and I know it. You see, above all things, I am a Patriot, and I trust in my fumbling government and its idiots who can't be trusted to eat a pretzel without almost dying to make the right decision. I will abide by that decision. Odds are, I will end up giving my life for that decision that I never agreed with, in one and a half more years when I can be drafted.

I do not support North Korea.

the problem is that you are unable to say "I support SOuth Korea" In that case, by default, you support North Korea.

Actually, that is the problem. I do support South Korea. South Korea's stance is that the US shouldn't even be in their country any more, they are sick of us. Now before you go on saying how I don't know jack about what the average South Korean thinks of us...I have a friend stationed there. I have someone who corresponds with me over e-mail who is South Korean.

But hey, you just had to jump to the conclusion I didn't support South Korea. How very judgemental of you.

"Dictator similar to Adolph HItler"

hehe, I know that you are very adament about your arguments, but I would not compare the dictator to Hitler yet. He is building up his forces but has not attacked yet, be patient.

that opinion of south korea is immediately obsoleted given recent events. i believe you have a friend there. my brother was stationed there for 2 years: 1999-2001. Anti-american sentiment rose recently due to some criminal activity by a couple US losers. Given North Korea's recent events, that anti-american sentiment has changed overnight. Now they want us there in a desperate way.

Guys, in reality the best is not as extreme as anyone is suggesting. Nobody here is a Nazi or a warmonger or any of the other bizzare things people are calling each other.

Here's the logic I see in this:

In 1994 the USA and NK, with association of the UN, started building nuclear power plants for NK under the condition that NK could not use them for weapons, and could not divert nuclear material for weapons contsruction. Somewhere in that agreement there's a clause that gives the USA the right to shut down the plant if they find out it's being used for weapons creation.

Saye you had a dirtbike when you were a kid...your parents got it for you with the condition you'd use it safely under supervision. But you take it out back, create a ramp and start doing jumps with it. Your're in violation of the conditions set forth when you recieved it. You abuse it, so you lose it. Your parents take it away.

Well, NK is in violation of that international agreement, so the USA has a right to "take away" the reactor. If they're allowed in (which they should be) to shut down the plant and shut down the nuclear materials system, great! NK won't be too happy but no violence was needed. I'll be amazed if that happens, so the US will have to "reposess" the reactor in a different way ie destroying it. It's a simple contract. North Korea broke that contract. The USA has the right to utilize the "termination clause" of the contract, whatever that may be. The USA is not overstepping it's bounds here.

Like if you hire a contractor to work on your house. You give him 3 grand up front but he doesn't do any work. Because of this, you reverse the transaction and take your money back. There's a termination clause in every contract. What that clause is in the nuclear agreements created in Geneva in 1994, I don't know. But it's there.

Any person using good logic will reckognize that. A bottom-feeder lawyer will reckognize that. The UN will reckognize that. China will reckognize that. The entire communist world will reckognize that. It was foolish of North Korea to do this. They don't have an international leg to stand on. This is a heavy matter of world politics, and this is just that; politics, politics, politics.

that opinion of south korea is immediately obsoleted given recent events. i believe you have a friend there. my brother was stationed there for 2 years: 1999-2001. Anti-american sentiment rose recently due to some criminal activity by a couple US losers. Given North Korea's recent events, that anti-american sentiment has changed overnight. Now they want us there in a desperate way.

I can imagine. But when this is over they will be grateful for a while, but eventually they'll probably just be sick of those american soldiers walking in their country like it's their backyard. Like the example I cited earlier, where a bunch of american soldiers (accidentaly, but hey) drove over two korean girls and got judged by an american judge and were released.

You know, I'm not to happy about any country having nukes.

emprworm, you take a harsh stand against enemies of the US having nukes and the people here who do not take such a harsh stand with you. You say you don't care about the French having nukes. But what if things between the US and France would cool down and they become enemies. Do you then wish also for the US to take care of the French nukes ? Let me answer for you, No you won't.

I am much afraid of NK using the nukes, as I am for Bush to use his.

Bush is not the most trustworthy person I'd like to see with so much nuke power (neither Kim, don't get me wrong).

You simply can't just start a rant here about a country having nukes, cause they are the "enemy" of the US. I have another question for you, what right does the US have to keep nukes ? Who granted them the right ?

I just wish those damn things were never invented. Like said, they scare the hell out of me, no matter who has them.

Before you compare me to Hitler, I'm not supporting NK, but neither do I support the US...