Pound North Korea into oblivion

Those loser skum bags in North Korea tore off all UN surveillance on their nuclear power plants and will start pumping out nuclear weapons en masse.

I am ashamed..>ASHAMED to be an American right now.

President Clinton (dihonor be upon him - DBUH) gave N Korea these plants as some kind of sick 'gift.' Basically, it went down like this:

Clinton (DBUH): Hi, North Korea. How can we help you today?

Kim Jong: We are suffering an energy crisis. We would like some nuclear reactors, please.

Clinton (DBUH): Do you promise that you will not use them for nuclear weapons?

Kim Jong: Of course! We promise we will never make nuclear weapons.

Clinton (DBUH): Ok. Sure! We TRUST you. Guys like you and Hussein are so trustworthy. When you say you have no nuclear weapons, it means you literally HAVE NO NUCLEAR WEAPONS. How DARE those war-mongering US citizens question your holy honorable word? In fact, you are sooooo trustworthy and honorable, I would be willing to give you a 1000 nuclear power plants if I could. But here's a few for now. Your word to me is like pure gold. Here, have some nuclear power plants. Curtosey of the United States.

LESSON LEARNED: When will the IDIOTS of this world quit trusting dictators?

REQUIRED ACTION: ALL reactors in North Korea and ALL military sites need to be annihilated.

CONSEQUENCES FOR NON-ACTION: If the idiots of the world let N Korea build nukes unchecked, the day will come when 10 million inhabitants of Seoul, South Korea will be killed. That will be the minimum casualties. The max will be far greater.

CONCLUSION: Pound North Korean military sites into dust immediately. I believe this takes precedence over Iraq.

its not very nice for N Korea to announce its intention to make a plethora of nuclear weapons the week before Christmas. But then again, hatemongers like Kim Jong dont care about such things as Christmas. In fact, they probably prefer to kill on those kinds of days.

I don't think it was Clinton that gave them the technology...

But otherwise, I agree. The opressive communist government in North Korea has been in power too long. Communism doesn't work. If you need an example of the opression, look no further than the last World Cup. Co-hosted in South Korea, the world cup drew hundreds of thousands of South Korean fans, all wearing the team red, into the streets for giant rallies in support of the succeeding South Korean team. Media coverage was a frenzy. The economy surged. 100km north of the border, if scores were even announced at all, it was days after the game and most South Korean wins were not reported - only losses. That shows Kim Jong doesn't want the citizens of North Korea to see how much better the democratic republic is. I mean, the average citizen only makes NINE times what a North Korean does. The people of Korea have been seperate far too long. IMO, if it was feasable, NK should have been annexxed during the Korean war.

dont you dare call clinton a disgrass, he is a hell of alot better then are current president.

oh yea were going to war in...iraq,indonsia,korea,afghanistan but huck huck huck be proud to be american and spend 89 billion dollers bombing mud huts. ::)

atleast when clinton was around america had a econemy! my step father. a electriction survives on the current state of the econemy. if its good people need stuff build and he works. you know how long its been since he worked. 3 MONTHS AFTER BUSH BECAME PRESIDENT. so dont you dare call clinton a disgrass when he have president sheist cof in office who cant even wright his own speaches with out a spellchecker!

grr!

the koreans had a early nuculear program in the 1990's.

of course i'm calling clinton a disgrace. he was a disgrace in every meaning of the word. every nuclear bomb north korea makes is curtoseay of Clinton (DBUH). thank God Bush isn't going to ARM dictators like Clinton did. What an embarrassment to the entire world. North Korea has nukes, and America is to thank.

well woopdie do, its not like if he said no they wernt going to do it ::)

telling china not to build one oh wow thats going to do it ::)

Least clinton knows WHARE ON THE MAP THE COUNTRIES HE WAS BOMBING WAS!

god.... they already had a nuke program dont you get that? there agreement was that they could build the power plants and stop building missel and nuculear systems!

well woopdie do, its not like if he said no they wernt going to do it

lol typical liberal hypocrisy. Its no big deal if Clinton supplies dictators with nuclear weapons.

"whoopdie do! Who cares if a democrat gives free nukes to terrorist countries. BUT THAT #$#$$# BUSH! #$#$#$ HIM FOR DARE TRYING TO DISARM A DICTATOR! WE SHOULD #$$#$# TRUST HUSSEIN. HUSSEIN IS SO #$#$$# HONORABLE. HOW DARE THAT #$#$#$# BUSH THINK HE CAN SAY HUSSEIN IS LYING. And Clinton giving away nuclear power plants to dictators? Oh, whoopdie do. 10 million people get killed because of Bill Clinton handing out nuclear plants to dictators? Bah! Big deal. BUT I"LL BE #$#$#$ DAMNED IF THAT #$#$$# BUSH IS GOING TO TRY AND DISARM ONE SINGLE NUKE FROM A DICTATOR! $#$#$$# FU#$#$#ING BUSH. Oh, and btw. Clinton handing out nukes? Big deal. Whoopdie doo da doo. Let the whole world get nuked. As long as it isn't #$#$ING BUSH doing it, whoopdie doo da doodley doo doe doo"

OT:

Emprworm what is it with you and your Islamic copy-catting (DBUH?) you know that is not even cool man.

Anyway back on topic that has been a staple of politics from the very begining selling arms to other countries. The US did trust Saddam ask Rumsfield he could tell you all about it. America should know by now that the rest of the world would like some of the sucesss it has enjoyed. Remember the US "nuclear umbrella" well that does not even apply anymore. Alot of countries are aquiring nuclear abilities. It's beyond who gave what to whom it's now about what should be done. Can the US economy sustain 2 war fronts?

CONSEQUENCES FOR NON-ACTION: If the idiots of the world let N Korea build nukes unchecked, the day will come when 10 million inhabitants of Seoul, South Korea will be killed. That will be the minimum casualties. The max will be far greater.

CONSEQUENCES FOR RECKLESS ACTION: Total nuclear apocalypse. Much better, isn't it? ::)

there will be no nuclear oblivion if the US immediately disposes North Korea of all its nuclear powerplants. We know precisely where they are- after all Billy Clinton gave them to em. We just annihilate their nuclear powerplants. No nuclear oblivion at all. Consequences for trusting a dictator with nuclear weapons: nuclear hollocaust.

there will be no nuclear oblivion if the US immediately disposes North Korea of all its nuclear powerplants. We know precisely where they are- after all Billy Clinton gave them to em. We just annihilate their nuclear powerplants. No nuclear oblivion at all. Consequences for trusting a dictator with nuclear weapons: nuclear hollocaust.

Do you acturlly belive that either the NK or Saddam would ever USE any of the nukes?

I think that there is only 2 persons fanatical enough to risk a nuclar war, and thats Osama and Bush.

Ace, you only need to look at history. 1994, Clinton authorized nuclear power plants in North Korea under the "agreement" that they wouldnt use them for nukes. BILL CLINTON DID THIS! (DBUH)

And it would have been a step towards peace to say "No, you can't have power"?

10 million south koreans in the city of Seoul, less than 100 miles away from North Korea (and in mortar range) who have no defense against nuclear weapons are in grave danger because of liberal minded fanatic imbeciles like Bill Clinton and his idiot followers think its no big deal if the braindead democrats give free nuclear capability to ruthless dictators. Idiots like Bill Clinton and his mindless followers have no problem with giving away nukes and say "whoopdie doo" but when Bush tries to STOP THE NUKES they whine and cry like babies. There WILL be a nuclear holocaust in this world, it is going to happen due to the arming of dictators by liberals. Every time idiot demmies ARM ANOTHER DICTATOR, the odds only increase.

The US should immediately and instantaneously pulverize all of North Korea's nuclear power plants.

Do you acturlly belive that either the NK or Saddam would ever USE any of the nukes?

I think that there is only 2 persons fanatical enough to risk a nuclar war, and thats Osama and Bush.

Ummm. Saddam used chemical and biological weapons on his own citizens. He would definetely not hesitate to launch a nuke

10 million south koreans in the city of Seoul, less than 100 miles away from North Korea (and in mortar range) who have no defense against nuclear weapons are in grave danger because of liberal minded fanatic imbeciles like Bill Clinton and his idiot followers think its no big deal if the braindead democrats give free nuclear capability to ruthless dictators. Idiots like Bill Clinton and his mindless followers have no problem with giving away nukes and say "whoopdie doo" but when Bush tries to STOP THE NUKES they whine and cry like babies. There WILL be a nuclear holocaust in this world, it is going to happen due to the arming of dictators by liberals. Every time idiot demmies ARM ANOTHER DICTATOR, the odds only increase.

The US should immediately and instantaneously pulverize all of North Korea's nuclear power plants.

It wouldn't do these "poor, defenseless people" in Seoul to float radiation around the hemisphere, which is exactly what blowing up all of N. Korea's nuclear plants would do!

And, allow me to define "liberal" for you, your Thick-Headedness:

lib

the problem dark assasin is that blinded brainwashed Clintonites dont have the intelligence to grasp the gravity of the situation. South Korea iS TERRIFIED of the recent news concerning North Korea. Back in October they demanded that North Korea cease all nuclear weapons activity:

http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/asiapcf/east/10/20/nkorea.nukes/

And here 3 months later, we learn that N Korea pledges to START MASS PRODUCING nukes. South Korea is now appealing to the world to STOP THIS. THEY HAVE 10 #$#$#$ING MILLION PEOPLE IN GRAVE DANGER

and imbeciles who love Clinton (and would take the place of Monica if given the chance they love him so much) DONT GIVE A FLYING #$#$ about the millions of SOuth Koreans. They say crap like "whoopdie doo" to a situation that is extreme. I almost wish it was THEIR HOUSE in mortar range of a North Korean attack then we would see how much they condemn the US for wanting to take IMMEDIATE action against north korea. These losers (yea, thats what they are) have no concern at all that 10 million people could be killed in one single strike. These losers do not even care about the pleading and desperate cries of SOuth Korea that the world come to their Aid and take action. These losers dont care that North Korea is now going to produce a nuclear arsenal. These losers are a stench on the face of the earth.

And all of them have Bill Clinton's ejaculate on their face

Ummm. Saddam used chemical and biological weapons on his own citizens. He would definetely not hesitate to launch a nuke

I don't think so, we all konw Saddam isn't stupid, otherwise he would have died long ago. And he has everything to lose (his power) and nothing to gain, he konws that the momenet he drops a nuke, Bush will retaliate with 100 nukes. And the only reason why he got away with useing his other stuff on his ownb people, is that nobody cares about them.