Pound North Korea into oblivion

<< Bangs head against table >>

Empr I am not taking sides but honestly I don't think another 3000 Americans dead because of a terrorist act is worth sending planes or bombs to get shot down in attempts to blow up 2 power plnats, your like Stallion "My men dont matter, getting the vitory is what counts."

diplomacy has worked with dictators before. dose anyone reamber a little thing i like to call the cuban missel crisis?

we could have invaded cuba, or simply bombed the hell out of it.

but noooooooo we made a agreement to take are missels out of turkey if they took theres out of cuba. and look at that. it worked! no one droped the big one, we didnt have to bomb them. diplomacy works.

violence is the last option

China WILL JOIN THE WAR against han-gook. and america.

why dont you see that?

it matters not if south korea wants them gone or not. we cant "take them down" with out starting a internation incideint.

the koreans will retailiate

America wouldnt tolerate mexican bombers taking out texas coal plants.

certinly a "insane dictator" as you call him wont like it all!

not to mention that they probebly have enough nuke material to start building one.

violence is not the option.

we cant risk a war on china, north korea and the rest of comunist and radical islam nations!

but oh thats ok..we dont want him to have nukes...

taking them out will lead to a war that would kill more than the nukes ever would!

Score yet another for the Dictator! Ex-Atreides is therefore on the side of North Korea. After Ex-Atreides post we can conclude that he says "F-YOU" to South Korea's plea.

South Korea's president said Thursday that his nation would never tolerate North Korea's efforts to develop nuclear weapons

to which Ex-Atreides says "too bad." Ex-Atreides supports Adolph Hitler...err I mean Kim Jong. So far, the only people posting here are in favor of the dictator. Is there anyone here who will support South Korea and the UN?

Zeige Heil then emp Zeig Fucking Heil.

I dont want another third world war.

i dont think han-gook dose either.

Taking them out is not the option

D-I--P-L-O-M-A-C-Y is!

we should be abel to make some agreement with them about there nuke plants.

we cant RISK ANOTHER KOREAN WAR. not while were fighting iraq and a war on terror.

agree with me? lol. how about agree with South Korea?

South Korea's president said Thursday that his nation would never tolerate North Korea's efforts to develop nuclear weapons

wait, i have a funny feeling you missed it. let me re-quote it again, just in case you didn't catch the part about "South Korea"

ok ok. One more time. Ready? here we go!

now for the 1 million dollar question:

What part of "never tolerate" do you not understand?

And for the 2 million dollar question:

Who's side are you on? The Dictator Adolph Hitler..err i mean Kim Jong, or South Korea and the UN?

It has nothing to do with emprworm.

so far, 3 people in here are, as far as I'm concerned, no different than a Nazi. To each who supports Adolph Hitler...I mean Kim Jong, he is nothing more than a nazi.

SK does not want the nuclear plants to be blown up, so that both Koreas would suffer radioactive fallout.

I also noticed you always repeat yourself, emp, what don't have any other arguments.

And it is all about you, emprworm, don't point towards SK. They do not want to do anything remotely resembling that of which ou spak of.

BTW, you're the nazi in this thread. You're the only one who wants to kill hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians.

i dont need any other arguments. The only argument I need is that Adolph Hitler...I mean Kim Jong is developing a nuclear arsenal and this is an intolerable situation. That is the only relevant argument. Those who tolerate Adolph Hitler arming himself with Nukes are morally bereft with a low view of human life. I am on the side of South Korea. Others in here are on the side of North korea. There is no middle ground. South Korea will not tolerate the situation. Again, do you need help understanding the phrase "not tolerate?" I'll gladly assist you if you do. Otherwise, if you are going to stand against South Korea as it moves to disarm North Korea by any means necessary, you might as well tatoo a swastika on your forehead.

The UN will back South Korea. Soon you will be even against the UN.

i am a ex jew emp. i am deeply ofended by the nazi statement.

did you read my last reply? use DIPLOMACY to get rid of them. dont use force. force brings counter force and counter force brings more counter force. soon the entire peninsala will be in a war.

so what if they do. just cause we want to invade iraq, that dosnt mean italy wants us to. or we should. So han gook wants them gone. good so do I.

but we need to use diplomacy to get them out. not bombs and guns.

Do you want to risk 30,000 americans in han gook. on a foolish bombing raid?

I sure as hell dont.

use diplomacy.

not force.

do

you

understand

me?

and there is a middel line emp. its called the 38th paralell no large military force has corssed it in 50 years.

do you want them to now?

You can add another point to the side of Reason, Emprworm. Looks like your little side of impulsive vendetta is vastly outnumbered.

You CAN negotiate with dictators. Remember the Cuban Missile Crisis? Kennedy and Khruschev handled that splendidly. And by the way, Ceausescu himself had great relations with the United States... ::)

Emprworm is right. Now is the time to choose sides. Do you support Reason and the preservation of human life? Or are you a bloodthirsty maniac out to start World War 3?

Thank God that Emprworm isn't in charge. We would all be dead by now.

Okay about the whole mass murder of civilians. The United Nations will expel the US if it mass murders the helpless North Korean civilians, the United States's civilians will never stand for it, the South Koreans will never condone it. The only people I can think of that tend to condone that kind of slaughter are Republicans, but hey, I'm biased. I mean really, it was Republican Presidents that sent in troops to slaughter strikers during the rise of America as an Industrial Power. I mean, look at Harding, he sent the Air Force to bomb striking workers from the air in West Virginia.

But hey, as I said before, I am biased. I am an advocate of a peaceful solution unless none exists, and the United States has been turning away the North Korean's attempts to talk of peace. The United States government is intentionally not allowing diplomatic proceedings to occur, because Bush just wants to have his little wars. Has the idiot ever taken a look at his "Axis of Evil"?

Iraq: We gave them the samples they needed to make biological weapons during their war with Iran, now Bush wants to get them for developing those biological weapons.

Iran: We gave the Shah of Iran F-14D Tomcats, which are very modern fighter/bombers. Then he was overthrown. Even now the strict Islamic Government of Iran is constantly putting down protests by people. What a threat, a country that may as well be in unofficial civil war.

North Korea: Ah yes, North Korea. We give them all sorts of supplies so they won't develop nuclear weapons. Look at all the good that did us, I sure am glad we gave them all sorts of supplies so they wouldn't develop nuclear weapons...and the US says it won't be blackmailed, that is clearly an example of blackmail by North Korea.

You keep calling him Hitler, yet Hitler is dead. A pity you shame Hitler by calling the North Korean leader this, as he is responsible for more death and suffering than even Adolph could have ever hoped to achieve. Conditions in North Korea are worse than they ever were under the conquered lands of Nazi Germany, but if you would pay attention to history, you would see that the US could have cared less about the Nazis. The Nazis supported Japan and declared war on us, only after we declared war on Japan for bombing Pearl Harbor.

I am deeply offended that you cant see by your own hate filled views and that you must refer to all who don't care to agree with you as Nazis. Though by doing so you remind me a lot of Hitler, he wanted everyone who wasn't part of his "Master Race" to be dead or subservient to him.

Oh well.

I have said my piece, and I will not reply again.

You can add another point to the side of Reason, Emprworm. Looks like your little side of impulsive vendetta is vastly outnumbered.

one jew standing in a crowd of nazi's would be outnumbered too. and? Being outnumbered by people who are tolerant of north korea's development of a nuclear arsenal by no means would change my mind. I am with South Korea, and soon the UN. I will be posting in here soon when I get quotes from the UN leaders also describing the situation as intolerable.

The people in this room that allow Adolph Hitler to aquire nuclear weapons without any repercussions are no different to me than nazi's. I will once again re-quote the desperate plea of South Korea that Edric, Ex-Atreides, Vigil, Duke Leto and others are more than happy to ignore:

Thu Dec 26, 9:25 AM ET

Reuters

SEOUL, South Korea - South Korea's president said Thursday that his nation would never tolerate North Korea's efforts to develop nuclear weapons, as the communist nation began moving fresh fuel rods to a mothballed nuclear reactor.

"We can never go along with North Korea's nuclear weapons development," Kim said in remarks released to the press by his spokeswoman, Park Sun-sook. "We must closely cooperate with the United States, Japan and other friendly countries to prevent the situation from further deteriorating into a crisis

I do not ignore this. This is a serious situation. Does anyone here need me to define "not tolerate?" HINT: It does not mean "hey lets ask north Korea and if they say 'NO' then o well, just ask them a second time."

Not tolerate means that there is NO CIRCUMSTANCE where we will permit you to build a nuclear arsenal. A threat is implied, and it must be implied. Tolerant nazi minded apathetic people like those in this room that are content to allow Adolph Hitler...err, Kim Jong to build up a nuclear arsenal will usher this world into a nuclear holocaust.

I will say this again, The UN will soon be speaking publicly on this issue, and they will be agreeing with South Korea. Those in favor of the dictator Adolph Hitler...I mean Kim Jong in here have spoken, but I hope that the UN will not be so supportive of Hitler..err Nicolae Ceausescu ...I mean Kim Jong... as people in this forum have been.

Emprworm, you keep quoting the same thing, but look at it.

NOT TOLERATE - does not mean that it's ok to blow up nuclear plants and kill many people. It just means there must be diplomatic solutions to this problem.

And one more thing. ARE YOU BLIND?! NO? YOU SURE?

NEITHER UN NOR SK WILL EVER SUPPORT YOUR PLAN

Edric, do you need me to define "not tolerate" for you?

south korea, with the backing of the US (and soon to be UN) will make the demand that North korea immediately cease its nuclear arms production. This is the diplomatic effort. In the case of failure, the option of force must be utilized. Asking dictators nicely to do things without any implied threat is a death wish. That is equal to saying "we tolerate your nukes". If you tolerate the nukes, you are on the side of the dictator. People in this room are supporting the dictator. I support South Korea and soon to be UN. What part of "not tolerate" do you need help with? If people in here want to continue to promote/support/defend Nicolae Ceausescu...errr...Adloph Hitler...I mean Kim Jong, then that is their choice. They are despicable, however, but still it is their choice.

What's despicable here is your ignorance. Even though everyone on this board is against you, you still don't realize that you're wrong.

And do not compare yourself to a jew in a crowd of nazis - that crows was influenced by one person/idea, while each one fo us comes from different places and backgrounds. Yet we all agree with one thing- you're wrong.

You can continue to think what you do - we understand, some people still think that Earth is flat. BTW, are you one of those people?

NEITHER UN NOR SK WILL EVER SUPPORT YOUR PLAN

my plan is that of South Korea- A nuclear arsenal by North Korea will not be tolerated. Diplomatic measures are not a guarantee that North Korea will cease its nuclear arms production. They might say NO. In the case that NK says "NO" to requests to stop making nukes, that means that force will be utilized. Having no option or no implied threat of force behind your diplomacy is weak, pitiful, and impotent diplomacy doomed to fail before it even begins.

If Adoph Hitler, I mean Nicolae Ceausescu...err.. Kim Jong knew that Edric, Leeto and the other Dictator Defenders in here would NEVER consider force as an option, then you will get one and only one answer from North Korea regarding all requests to stop making nukes: "NO"

In the case that NK says "NO" when Edric, Leeto, EX-Atreides and the other Dictator Defenders in here ask them nicely to please stop, what will they do next? They will simply shrug their shoulders and say "o well. nothing we can do. we'll keep asking them, but we cannot interferre with their nuclear arsenal." This is called "tolerating" the situation.

And this is diametrically opposed to South Korea's (and soon to be UN) position. I am with SK and soon to be UN. People in here are with the dictator.

"Not tolerate" can mean ANYTHING when it's said by a politician.

You don't understand anything, do you? The use of force is our last resort, and it is to be used ONLY if the situation becomes desperate. But before that we have many peaceful, diplomatic solutions that we can use. And they will work, because Kim Jong isn't stupid.

Yeesh some of you clearly don't know a lot about nuclear power. If a plant were destroyed it probably would NOT meltdown and cause a fallout. If you destroy it at the right point of its operation cycle, you can make SURE it won't blow up. Like I said, Israel did it to an Iraqi nuclear reactor in 1981.

It isn't RA2. When the reactor is destroyed it doesn't leave a mushroom cloud smoking.

No nuclear explosion would result, indeed. But the fissionable material (like uranium) would be set free, and thousends of people (if not millions) will be exposed to radiation and harmful chemicals.

Okay I know I said I wouldn't reply again, but Emprwrm, has a non-nuclear explosion ever entered your mind? Violence, if that is your proferred method, the caveman method, of solving problems, doesn't always have to be with blowing apart highly radioactive materials. There is this little thing called assassination...