Pound North Korea into oblivion

I already said, Edric, that I am completely for the diplomacy first option. But it is critical that the diplomacy be backed by implied force. Asking "please, pretty please... oh please please Mr. Jong, please dont make nuclear weapons" is futile. Any person of intelligence will have an alternate plan in case diplomacy fails.

You have a plan A and a plan B.

Plan A: diplomacy

Plan B: force

Note that plan B must actually exist for plan A to have any real chance of success.

North Korea's most likely plan will be to delay, stall, delay, stall, until they aquire a nuclear arsenal. South Korea and the UN must not tolerate a tactic like this. The only way to have diplomacy work switfly is to back it with implied force. If NK is not stupid as you say, then they will quickly submit to diplomatic demands. If they do not submit, they will submit forcibly. If force is NEVER an option in your diplomacy, then you are tolerant of the situation and you are against South Korea (and soon to be UN) and for the dictator

and this is coming from the guy who said:

I don't care about SK.

and

I would much rather tolerate a dictator with a nuclear arsenal

i dont think you and I have very much in common. here are my views:

I care about SK.

I have no tolerance of Adolph Hilter or Kim Jong with a nuclear arsenal and neither should the world.

Is he? Take a look at WWI. The direct cause for the war was the murder on the crown prince Ferdinand of Austria, but there were many more reasons that had their part. Germany had already said they would support Austria unconditionally for one thing, and Russia said the same thing to the Balkan. Things were brewing for a long time before WWI started. As of yet there is no global or even continental war brewing in this world.

North/South Korea War would not wind up with WWIII. The UN will support South Korea. The ONLY ally NK would have is China. In the case of China vs. The World...well they are simply just not that stupid.

If they were, it would be nuclear holocaust for China. Sunshine and Pina Colada's for everyone else.

there would not be a WWIII

Earthnuker - what about the war with terror???? What about Sep 11??

Emprworm, the second was taken out of context - but wait that's your favorite thing to do, isn't it? I certainly care very little of SK, and that's human - they are far away and I more about the place where I live. And your plan will forever condemn US as a murderer of innocent civilians, if not start a war with US.

And your plan will forever condemn US as a murderer of innocent civilians, if not start a war with US.

lol, everyone already thinks of the US like that. AND?

My plan is the same as SOuth Korea's plan. And soon to be the UN plan (watch and see). Here, I will summarize it for you again:

You have a plan A and a plan B.

Note that plan B must actually exist for plan A to have any real chance of success.

North Korea's most likely plan will be to delay, stall, delay, stall, until they aquire a nuclear arsenal. South Korea and the UN must not tolerate a tactic like this. The only way to have diplomacy work switfly is to back it with implied force. If NK is not stupid as you say, then they will quickly submit to diplomatic demands. If they do not submit, they will submit forcibly. If force is NEVER an option in your diplomacy, then you are tolerant of the situation and you are against South Korea (and soon to be UN) and for the dictator

so, what part of South Korea's plan is the part that is so 'evil?'

North/South Korea War would not wind up with WWIII. The UN will support South Korea. The ONLY ally NK would have is China. In the case of China vs. The World...well they are simply just not that stupid.

If they were, it would be nuclear holocaust for China. Sunshine and Pina Colada's for everyone else.

there would not be a WWIII

You're wrong, it would be:

US+NATO v NK, Middle East, China and possibly Russia

NUCLEAR AND CONVENTIONAL WAR

Technicly it's not a war, no declaration of war has been issued to anyone. And sofar it's limited to only one Afghanistan. Iraque will probably join the list, but that doesn't make it a new world war.

Anything that deals with nuclear bombs/materials can start a nuclear war which no doubt will be a World war.

South Korea's plan includes implied force.

Your plan is simply:

Ask NK to please stop.

If it fails,

Ask NK to please stop again.

If it fails,

If it fails,

If it fails,

If it fails,

If it fails,

If it fails,

If it fails,

Is that an accurate reflection of your plan?

If not, then you tell me: what happens, in your plan, if NK refuses to disarm?

South Korea's plan: (which I agree with, and soon the UN plan)

Request NK to terminate using diplomacy backed with implied UN force in case of refusal.

You see, even if NK will have nuclear weapons, they would not use them, because they know it will start a nuclear war and they will die.

Now if US intereferes, kills hundreds of thousands of civilians and NK manages to still keep the uranium (most likely), they will build nukes and launch them at US, because they are now very very mad.

so looks like I see the difference in plans.

South Korea's plan (and soon to be UN):

Note that plan B actually exists

Your plan:

Note that plan B does not exist. Plan A will be repeated endlessly.

are you a nazi? Sounds like a nazi's support of a dictator aquiring a nuclear arsenal.

Look up the beliefs of a nazi and see if there is anything there that says about "supporting a dictator's acquirement of nuclear weapons".

If anyone - you're a nazi - YOU SEEK TO CONDEMN INNOCENT CIVILIANS TO A GRUESOME DEATH BY RADIATION POISONING!

Emprworm, I suggest shooting darts at a picture of Kim Jong. Maybe that will calm you down. Alternatively, you can shoot the picture with any one of your numerous firearms. Or better yet, take that little arsenal of yours with you and go to N. Korea yourself to blow up the power plants. ::)

In any case, I have nothing more to say to you on this subject until you start thinking properly again.