Pound North Korea into oblivion

Funny you should call us barbarian warmongers, considering how we are in fact advocates of peace and we support a diplomatic solution.

YOU are the one who wants to go in there and kick their ass, American style... ::)

And by the way, please state that "black and white definition of a dictatorship" of yours.

hey guys! I have an idea! Lets let North Korea make all the nukes they want. Wow, wouldn't that be cool? Lets raise high our middle finger and say "F#$$ YOU!" to South Korea's pleas for help. Lets give Adolph Hitler....I mean Kim Jong more of these:

baker3.jpg

WOW ISNT THAT PRETTY? The more of those Kim JOng has the better! What a fantastic plan. Lets let Adolph Hitler...I mean Kim Jong make as many of those as he wants. Perhaps if we are really lucky, we might get to see a cool pretty picture like that in person one day. Dont forget film for your camera!!! :D :D :D

Coool!!!

*Vigil points at Emprworm and laughs*

Lol, you just don't get it, do you? You're the warmonger, look up the definition. Those who do not want action cannot be considered warmongers in any situation.

This has nothing to do with Dune Novels. Our opinions are like those of all the intelligent people who know the consequences to their actions. Ask around, you will only find a few people who agree with your use of force.

Quit calling us dictatorship supporters, WE ARE NOT. It is just that we are not as stupid and naive as you.

MORE NUKES FOR KIM JONG! MORE NUKES FOR KIM JONG!

cmon now guys, lets sing it in unison. Ready?

SING IT!!

Cmon I didn't hear you! Sing it louder guys!!! Let your voices be heard around the world in harminous song and dance.

romeo1.jpg

oooh, isn't it lovely! So beautiful.

;D :D ;)

You still fail to give valid arguments for your case. All you do is say the same thing over and over again.

thats the problem Vigil. No argument is needed.

The world should not give any leinency whatsoever to a ruthless dictator freely mass producing a nuclear arsenal. No argument needed. It is a moral axiom.

i do not try to defend moral axioms to people who have a low view of human life. i have no need to make a case as to why the world should tolerate a ruthless dictator mass producing a nuclear arsenal, and I will not.

In the meantime, lets sing another chorus or two:

and the voices of sanity....

one last time.....

you suport going into north korea. blowing up nuke plants that could cause lots of radition, spreading to japan,south korea, russia, and chia.

you suport the war that will result from it.

all in unsion now

EMPS LOST HIS MIND

EMPS LOSSSSTTTTTTT HIS MIND

EMP HAS LOST HIS MIND!

EMP HAS LOOOOOOOOOST HIS MIIIIIIIIND.........

like Duke Leeeto knows anything about a voice of reason! LOL.

here is the voice of reason I listen to:

North Korea Moving Fuel Rods to Reactor

Thu Dec 26, 9:25 AM ET

Reuters

SEOUL, South Korea - South Korea's president said Thursday that his nation would never tolerate North Korea's efforts to develop nuclear weapons, as the communist nation began moving fresh fuel rods to a mothballed nuclear reactor.

"We can never go along with North Korea's nuclear weapons development," Kim said in remarks released to the press by his spokeswoman, Park Sun-sook. "We must closely cooperate with the United States, Japan and other friendly countries to prevent the situation from further deteriorating into a crisis

U.S. and IAEA officials say that the 8,000 spent fuel rods hold enough weapons-grade plutonium to make several nuclear bombs. North Korea is suspected of already having at least one atomic bomb.

wow one docment to stop the arguments of a dozen people....wow empworm you sure are great at this i must say....

emps lost his mind.....

its gone away..

with the bombers to bomb his power plants...

emps lost his mind....

he wont get it back........

LETS GIVE KIM JONG ALL THE FREEDOM HE WANTS TO MAKE MORE OF THESE!!!

grabble.jpg

OOOOH----AHHHHHH!

Isn't it just a splendid masterpiece of human progress? Amazing how lovely it looks. Oooh I can't wait until Kim Jong starts pumping these things out like McDonalds slapping together cheeseburgers. And what about the other dictators of the world? Hopefully, they will join in the fun. OOOoh its going to be so much fun when we finally get to see these wonderful human creations start popping up all over the globe. WOW, its sooo goood to be alive!!!

KIM JONG THE WONDERFUL MAN!!! ALL HAIL KIM JONG!

(emprworm will side with South Korea, however)

Published in the Lost and Found section:

Hi, this is emprworm, I've been searching for my brain for quite some time. Last time I saw it, somehow it got out and I dropped it on the floor with the peanuts I was eating. I couldn't tell them apart though. Please help me find my brain, even though it is so small, I'm even dumber without it.

Emprworm

Vigil:

I am here to support my local dictatorship (i.e. third reich). I am deeply disturbed by recent events of South Korea demanding that other fellow dictators immediately cease nuclear weapons production. These dictators, like our wonderful Kim Jong, should....no...MUST...be allowed to freely and sovereingly produce all the nuclear weapons he so desires. The will of the dictators must not be interferred with. Interferring with Kim Jong's plans to pump up a nuclear arsenal is a crime against humanity and sound reason. Those who stand in his way have lost their mind.