Who was the best gamer ever on emp?

BRAVO

wtf i NEVER EVER EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR asked to join mr cable2ghz's "FEW clan" not that it's even a "clan", more like the new hobbtz so stop flattering yourself Dj you guys will never have anyone as good as me in there LOL

Btw the only reason Few Jr. exists is because ages ago me and every one else used to always make fun of desertgay because FEW had nothing but n00bs with no skill in it (ever since it changed from ADSTART). The ironic part is that you Dj were one of them and the tradition continues even with the mutli-"clanning" of FEW (which is not a real clan to begin with --- how many nicks does gunwounds/cable2ghz and the other multinick cheaters in it use per month to illegally push rank eh???!!!) Multi-"clanning" which is a *direct* offshoot of desertgay realizing that what I always said to him along with everyone else way back ages ago was 100% true LOL. Don't spread nasty rumors like I ever asked to join you guys though, because I certainly never did nor would I ever. I am way too good for you guys even if you *didn't* cheat.

and pointybum you will NEVER have any idea what it's like because you couldn't own ANYONE not even me. in fact, i've massacred you in many-a-QM after which you've proceeded to duck me every single time along with all your clanmates ie: Graveside

the difference between your claims there and what I say is that my claims are actually *true* and backed up by historical reality. LOLLLLLLLLLLLL

Navaros you have showed once more what a pathetic waste of a human beeing you really are.

You are *NOT* the best.

You will *NOT* own 98% of all players.

All I see here from you is blablablabla.

Come play against some SKUM sometimes, and let's see how much percent of them will own YOU.

I am tired of you saying how good you are.

You are NOT the number 1 Atreides gangster.

You are a joke.

That goes for your claim on the Atreides #1 thing aswell as for your 1000 times oversized ego.

You talk about games that happened AGES ago, yet you are that hopelessly stuck in it that you have to dig up stuff like that more than a year past dato.

Let us see what you are worth today.

Instead of just talking past glory.

Emperor is dying, true, and the only positive thing I can think of is that your dumbass comments on it will die along with it.

Back to who was the best, rather than just another post ruined by Nav.

Best Ordos: Earedil.

Best Hark: Cerb

Best Atreides: D3K

My choice for best all-around player is Acelethal. Although D3k won the ladder more times as a great Atreides player, and Earedil won the ladder more times as a great Ordos player, neither of them was as versatile as Ace. Ace won the Hark title and the Ordos title, and he even kicks butt as Atreides. Perhaps others have perfected their house preference just slightly more than Ace perfected his favorite, Ordos, or his second favorite, Hark, but Ace has shown me what it is to be truly skilled at RTS games. Ace has shown that he can take any house and excell with it. If Ace gets Generals, watch out for him there, too.

One more thing: The best contributor to the game is Emprworm. He has helped many great players get even better, many good players become great, and many noobs become good.

btw, the subject is "who WAS the best player" and not "who IS the best player"

It means without a doubt the person who won most qm titles.

I think it's d3k isn't it ???

Well i'm sticking with what i said befor Nav posted all that junk about my old clan partner.

Atr - mst9999

Ordos - ken124578

Hark - ken124578

And like l said befor. anybody who thinks of there self has the best will likely disagree. <and i will right to lol> but anybody who don't and has fougth either befor will likely agree

but on what are u stating that ken is the best player, he never won any title and he is long time gone..

Ken is the best poster here though ;)

If you ask me you don't have to "win a title" to be the best player. he could/can beat about anybody. maybe even a cheater with inf cash :O 8)

But he quit due to lack of freinds :( he said all he does is just - join -play -beat -win

But the thing is nobody remembers by now fighting them. - to long ago with mst9999 - and with Ken players that go here never saw him on. or never played him. :P

But most of you guys haven't played him and mst9999 quit playing. along with the other clan member Infonexus they both only play starcraft now last i heard. :'(

But anybody who has fought either will likely remember they did quit a job.

I always wonderd if both fought who would win. 8)

In any case anybody know of any way i can contact them? ??? Then let me know. the clan website is down to. and Infonxus email don't work mst9999's email is hidden.

And the Reson that my clan members quit is Cheaters. and people like that and cheaters in QM AND the game was dieing.

Why hasn't nobody played ken? he got on at 9'30 to play. and i happend to play quit a bit. off and on.

btw, the subject is "who WAS the best player" and not "who IS the best player"

It means without a doubt the person who won most qm titles.

I think it's d3k isn't it ???

Well i'm sticking with what i said befor Nav posted all that junk about my old clan partner.

Atr - mst9999

Ordos - ken124578

Hark - ken124578

And like l said befor. anybody who thinks of there self has the best will likely disagree. <and i will right to lol> but anybody who don't and has fougth either befor will likely agree

Ahahahahahah ken hahahhaha good one man..

Ordos : xvayne/cerb/elite/camieu/earedil

Harkonnen : cerb/bossofpig/marcel/aluskomo

atreides : harkdawg/krazyorse/krepieren/rageatr/d3kdragon aka GSLegend

those are the best i know, i haven't played for a long time with harks or any other race, so i''m not worthy of a spot :-

anyway

Good luck all

ps: I'm coming back MUEWHEHHAHAHAHAH

Greetz

Back to who was the best, rather than just another post ruined by Nav.

Best Ordos: Earedil.

Best Hark: Cerb

Best Atreides: D3K

My choice for best all-around player is Acelethal. Although D3k won the ladder more times as a great Atreides player, and Earedil won the ladder more times as a great Ordos player, neither of them was as versatile as Ace. Ace won the Hark title and the Ordos title, and he even kicks butt as Atreides. Perhaps others have perfected their house preference just slightly more than Ace perfected his favorite, Ordos, or his second favorite, Hark, but Ace has shown me what it is to be truly skilled at RTS games. Ace has shown that he can take any house and excell with it. If Ace gets Generals, watch out for him there, too.

One more thing: The best contributor to the game is Emprworm. He has helped many great players get even better, many good players become great, and many noobs become good.

I would have to disagree with you taq. (No offense to ace of course) FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE I would have to say that the best all-round player was harkdawg. Sure he went below the belt on several occasions, but all that aside, he still owned royally. Just because someone has a bad rep doesn't mean they can't play. I know alot of you will disagree with me, but everyone has different experiences with certain players...

hahahhaah LOL D3K is the *ONLY* ATR playerat this day and age who would own me every single time --- and even *I* can own 98% of the QM players.

If D3K was on the ladder he'd *easily* be number 1 vs all these n00bs ROFL there are almost NO good players in Emp anymore

maybe 1 - 4 good players still play QM, but *EVERYONE ELSE* sucks! LOL

D3k would wipe the floor with anyone on the ladder these days almost {if not} 100% of the time. To doubt he'd be number 1 is a very very ignorant statement. And beerinato could also own almost 100% of the Emp QM Players. LOL

Mst9999 really sux. He was playing vs. me in a 2vs2 game. Djcid was supposed to be on my team, but he betrayed me in that game without even telling me and was attacking me and giving his units to Mst9999 since I single-handedly destroyed the economy of both Mst9999 and his ally. Mst9999 had Sneezer on his team ***AND*** Djcid.

That was ***THREE*** people vs. ***JUST ME*** on Guild Complex and it STILL took them over 1.5 hours to beat me! LOLLLLLLLLLL

(guess I should have expected no more from FEW members - LOL)

To say Mst9999 is the least bit "good" at Emperor is a huge, asinine joke ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. He can't even Win when he is on a 3 vs 1 team! ;D

Nav, why are you always so obnoxious? Stop being so immature and flaming those who are supposedly "worse players than you" If you feel you need to do this in order to boost your already over-inflated ego, you need to seriously gain some maturity.