Who was the best gamer ever on emp?

BRAVO

You can go onto WW site and look at the clans and compaire IPs and all that stuff.... you will find no one in FEW is multi-nicking or multi-clanning... thats more of bilbos style...

You mind if I disagree with you cid....

Well, the day I said that was the same day it happened so if you would of quoted me that day the yes I would of mined but now that Dnrk and Senda played some bad games then no I dont mind... just as long as you keep in mind it was all done on the last day... not like they were doing it all month long like other clans do...

if anyone is stupid enuff to believe the BS cable2ghz made up that thoxen is dead, they must also be stupid enough to think that cable2ghz/gundwounds, djcid, and FEW "clan" never cheated ::)

i suppose they'd also think the world is square...

do you guys have NO dignity? saying a guy who is totally alive --- is dead?! I always knew cable2ghz was a low life worthless pile of dung (and all of his hobbtz and FEW cheating "clan" mates for that matter), but that's just going *too* far!

Nav your a whiny lil bitch that gets all hot and bothered bcauseyou cannot get into the clan of your liking and decide to take it out on every one else. GROW UP! ACT YOUR AGE! GET A LIFE!

I was admiting to him that yes you can dissagree with me I was wrong, I didnt think FEW would do stuff like that... But infact I was wrong. I didnt not mention your name at all but just as sure as the tide turns and the sun sets here come Nag to instigate a flame war.

Do me a favor Nav add me to your Ignore user list...

Gob did something happened to the ignore user function... mines not working >:(

figures if it was implemented the way Nav wanted it it goes back on its word...

"Oh im leaveing Empereor screw you guys... never mind Im here to stay...."

Nav, you are an idiot. I have played members of FEW. They were excellent and honorable players. Saying that all FEW members are cheaters is like saying that all muslims are terrorrists - completely prejudist. It all depends on the person himself, he chooses for himself whether he cheats or not - the clan does not force him. But why am I even saying this. You are way too stupid and hard-headed to undertand anything I say.

So, I just want to end this at this lovely note:

I think the world would be a much lovelier place if you just shut up, Nav.

Nav, you are an idiot. I have played members of FEW. They were excellent and honorable players. Saying that all FEW members are cheaters is like saying that all muslims are terrorrists - completely prejudist. It all depends on the person himself, he chooses for himself whether he cheats or not - the clan does not force him. But why am I even saying this. You are way too stupid and hard-headed to undertand anything I say.

So, I just want to end this at this lovely note:

I think the world would be a much lovelier place if you just shut up, Nav.

amen! well said. thats what i think.

dj wtf I have had my own clan before you even JOINED The Emp community and I *never* tried to get into any clan after I started my own. i certainly never asked to join FEW LOL.

Did you realize that the *only* reason your "cheaters in training clan" Few Jr. was started was because I always made fun of desertgay and madsuxan etc. about how his lame clan was full of nothing but skill-less n00bs (the ironic part is, that has held true ever since FEW started right up to present-day, even *with* the "cheaters in training" ROFL)

i think you really overdid it on your drug addiction this time (to those who don't know, dj is always promoting illegal drug use just because he's a helpless illegal drug addict in real life)!

and VV you are a n00b who has no clue what you are talking about. all FEW are cheaters just like all hobbtz are cheaters and I have firsthand experience that proves that beyond any doubt. they are not "honorable" at all. go look at the proof of them cheating DUH ::)

dj wtf I have had my own clan before you even JOINED The Emp community and I *never* tried to get into any clan after I started my own. i certainly never asked to join FEW LOL.

Did you realize that the *only* reason your "cheaters in training clan" Few Jr. was started was because I always was making fun of desertgay and madsuxan etc. about how his lame clan with full of nothing but skill-less n00bs (and that has held true ever since FEW started ROFL)

i think you really overdid it on your drug addiction this time (to those who don't know, dj is always promoting illegal drug use just because he's a helpless illegal drug addict in real life)!

and VV you are a n00b who has no clue what you are talking about. all FEW are cheaters just like all hobbtz are cheaters and I have firsthand experience that proves that beyond any doubt. they are not "honorable" at all. go look at the proof of them cheating DUH ::)

Navaros, you're the n00b and also quite a stupid one. No one ever proved that ALL of FEW players cheated, there was only one example.

Man, you're such a moron.

dj wtf I have had my own clan before you even JOINED The Emp community

oh yeah then why this pic I just took show your clan started in December '01 when I was a member way before then? Any more lies you wanna spew out for us to disprove?

Did you realize that the *only* reason your "cheaters in training clan" Few Jr. was started was because I always made fun of desertgay and madsuxan etc.
Thats right I forgot your the Empereor Community Expert and Spokesman... you know everything. But you forgot to mentino that FEW is full (as in the oppisite of your clan empty {EDIT- well now you have an army of one... damn Cerb what were you smoking of Navs that got you to join?}
to those who don't know, dj is always promoting illegal drug use
Yes I smoke pot. and what of it? It may not be illegal for that long... Did you not know that on tomorrows ballot in Nevada they will vote on if having 3oz of marijuana should be legal. So when it is voted in as legal I expect a retract in your statment :P ;D

Dj - you were not a member before Dec 01 and that's BS for you to say so, man. Tell the truth.

And FEW is "full" because they take ANYBODY. Even the suckiest n00bs in the history of the universe, to name just a couple: die4honor, oper90, deluged etc. ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Looks like you have some new applicants with VV and ethan, who fit nicely into that mold. Ethan even posts some of the most asinine strats i've ever seen in my life. ;D He'd fit right into FEW.

You see, my clan is TRULY "the few". I take nothing but the best. I don't take cheaters. I don't take n00bs. I don't take bad people (well sometimes backstabbing POS's can disappoint you, ie: drnkmsta, a backstabbing worthless cheating POS, but that's on them for misrespresenting themselves).

I reject n00bs from joining my clan all the time. I've been asked a million times. I just make fun of the n00bs for asking me that. I'd rather keep clan full of nothing but elite players, even if it *was* just me for all eternity, than to take in cheating lying backstabbing skill-less goofs as FEW does.

But if anyone wants to join the cheating conglomerate known as "FEW" you guys say "sign on the dotted line!" Which makes sense, because the more cheaters you have, the more time and the more manpower you have to cheat with, and illegally push FEW up the ladder. So skill is irrelevant.

cable never hacked anything.

One day i asked cable, WHy did u hack thoxen's account ?

He said : i din't hack him, he was just drunk and lost all those games against newbs. But he was too ashamed of himself, he made FCUK clan look like fools (atleast that's what he thought).So i asked thoxen why would he lie?,

He said he din't lie. But i kept pushing him. And finally......

He said. Look. cable did NOT hack my account i made that up so earedil won't kick me outa FCUK. But please don't tell anybody else.

I said : how come you lost all those games then ?????

He said : i was very **thoxenated** at the time. i couldn't think straight...

I KNOW I KNOW ! i schould've made a screeny but i forgot... and i din't have a good screeny maker at the time.

So there's the truth.

Greetz

Man, you played right into the palm of his hand. K, for the 6 games that thox allegedly lost, HIS IP ADDRESS WAS IDENTICAL TO CABLE'S! How is that explained by thox getting drunk and losing games? Do you have any imagination at all? When thoxen said that crap it was obviously cable on his nickname, lol. I've caught him on it at least 3 times when he hasn't been able to answer basic stuff about thox like "How old are you." or "what city do you live in." He played you like a pawn man. Didn't you notice how every time someone brought that up he said "No just ask avatar I beat him fair and square." How would he know you asked thox anyway? Man, you really have no foresight...I've already told you this before, but get it straight this time. Reply if you read this...I don't want to see you spreading cables lies long after he's been banned...thox is a good guy and you ruined his rep by spewing cable's crap on the boards.

$10 says it was cable on thox's name saying that.

How could have Guns done it when I was online with him and Thoxs roomate came into our room to tell Guns? :- Well I guess anything is possible... ;D

2 comps dude. We know cable had 2 comps on a subnet from the IPs. Man, use your imagination. Sometimes I wonder if you guys know exactly what happened but try to cover it up...

ACE stop being so naive. Avatar has always posted BS on purpose even though he knows it's 100% false. what do you expect from a hobbtz? oops scratch that i forget who i was talking to...

but you are EXACTLY right with what you just said ACE. Avatar posts BS on purpose just because he gets off on it.

Dj - you were not a member before Dec 01 and that's BS for you to say so, man. Tell the truth.

And FEW is "full" because they take ANYBODY. Even the suckiest n00bs in the history of the universe, to name just a couple: die4honor, oper90, deluged etc. ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Looks like you have some new applicants with VV and ethan, who fit nicely into that mold. Ethan even posts some of the most asinine strats i've ever seen in my life. ;D He'd fit right into FEW.

You see, my clan is TRULY "the few". I take nothing but the best. I don't take cheaters. I don't take n00bs. I don't take bad people (well sometimes backstabbing POS's can disappoint you, ie: drnkmsta, a backstabbing worthless cheating POS, but that's on them for misrespresenting themselves).

I reject n00bs from joining my clan all the time. I've been asked a million times. I just make fun of the n00bs for asking me that. I'd rather keep clan full of nothing but elite players, even if it *was* just me for all eternity, than to take in cheating lying backstabbing skill-less goofs as FEW does.

But if anyone wants to join the cheating conglomerate known as "FEW" you guys say "sign on the dotted line!" Which makes sense, because the more cheaters you have, the more time and the more manpower you have to cheat with, and illegally push FEW up the ladder. So skill is irrelevant.

LOL. If you don't let n00bs join your clan, you would not have created it in the first place, because there would be always one of the greatest n00bs in history in it - YOU!

The FEW as a name can hardly mean anything degrading. The FEW can be thought of as The Few Best Players or something like that.

To other members:

Where do you find that ignoring feature again? I think I'm going to use it, lol.

Ok ACE guns ran room to room typing on one PC and then another... better yet he probally has a whole room of PC's strung together on a tiny network and is actually every other player in the game EBFD but all of us have failed to realize it. Im amazed at how he can play 5 games at one time.

and back to Nav do me a favor go and search my post see the very first one? It was brought over here to fed2k from the old WW boards and it was in January. Like I said before I didnt have a reason to post untill Ghosty asked for help for music. So Nav Im sorry but to tell you the truth I was member before Dec 01 and most likely before your guber-azz showed up too. No wonder all your threads read the same... all your doing is making the same ones from the old forums all over again and posting them here.

Vil go to send someone an IM and look in the box where it says Preferances.

Click it and enter the name/s of the person/s (all hell we all know its Nag ;D) you wish to ignore and then hit save.

But I think somethings wrong with it casue I still see Navs... Im not sure if I did something and it changed it or if Gobs trying to do the message blocked thingy yet.

It was brought over here to fed2k from the old WW boards and it was in January.

like i said Dj you *really* need to get off the illegal drugs, they've fried any bit of what was once your brain. January was 02. :O

At least he has a brain. Unlike our #1 Atreides gangster.

Yes Shit-for-brains... err.. I ment Nav, the month after Dec '01 was Jan '02. Did you not know that? or were you just way behind on the Y2k thing.

let me say it again for the s l o w p e o p l e out there like our buddy Nav. That post was from Jan 02 (the month after your clan TCF was created Dec 01). I had no reason to post there untill Ghosty asked for help with music. Is your brain that small you dont understand the month after Dec 01 was Jan 02? or have you been yelling at walls so long you have forgoten to inhale and your brain has been seriously effected by lack of oxygen.

Nav maybe you should smoke a joint, maybe you'd chill out and ppl might get along with you better... nope the only way to get along with Nav, is if Nav was long gone.

Yes Shit-for-brains... err.. I ment Nav, the month after Dec '01 was Jan '02. Did you not know that? or were you just way behind on the Y2k thing.

let me say it again for the s l o w p e o p l e out there like our buddy Nav. That post was from Jan 02 (the month after your clan TCF was created Dec 01). I had no reason to post there untill Ghosty asked for help with music. Is your brain that small you dont understand the month after Dec 01 was Jan 02? or have you been yelling at walls so long you have forgoten to inhale and your brain has been seriously effected by lack of oxygen.

Nav maybe you should smoke a joint, maybe you'd chill out and ppl might get along with you better... nope the only way to get along with Nav, is if Nav was long gone.

Yep, we would have world peace long ago if it weren't for Nav ;D

oh my goodness dj you are sooooooooooooo wasted! see kids this is what happens when you don't say no to drugs *points to djcid*

you said you were a member BEFORE BEFORE **************BEFORE********

-----------------------------NOTE----------------------------

KEY WORD = *********************BEFFFFFFFFFFFFFFORE*************

December 01.

And to "prove" your false statement, you draw attention to a post you made in 02.

DjCiD you have just posted two images that really do not belong on this forum at all. I don't care what you think of drug use but I would appreciate it if you would stop promoting it on my boards.

This thread is just turning into a flame war hence it is now closed.