Do aliens exist

pointybum

Sure i believe in aliens.. sure they havent contacted usyet( that we can prove) but hey some people dont want to be bothered and if they just moved right in we would harass them to take them to their leader or something to that extent and i find that as a bunch of crap.. we should leave those poor smart "visitors" alone!!!!

^^^ riiiiight dont know where that came from^^^^^

well i better go back to school.. wentto go get fast food. donttell nav.. i got a wholebunch to ea for under 5 bucks... sucker

but yeah aliens exist look how far we have otten in such a short peroid of time..

aliens as in other simple life forms or aliens as in advanced life superior to humans?

Simple life forms? Perhaps.

aliens exist look how far we have otten in such a short peroid of time..

which is the exact reason why I dont believe in advanced aliens.

You know. It is really interesting how people think that other life would have to be intelligent. Intelligence is irrelavent to evolution. Its really just a mistake. Just for the sake of debate, evolution is real. Well other life wouldnt be intelligent. There is no reason for intelligence to evolve. Life just fights to live. Its not like evolution peaks towards intelligence. I dont believe in macro evolution. so its silly either way.

aliens as in other simple life forms or aliens as in advanced life superior to humans?

Simple life forms? Perhaps.

aliens exist look how far we have otten in such a short peroid of time..

which is the exact reason why I dont believe in advanced aliens.

Perhaps in other planet one other seer still saying : "Nah i dont believe in other's advanced aliens!"

Its not like evolution peaks towards intelligence.

Well, haven't you heard of the Cosmic Law (capital "C" intentional).

The Great Cosmic Law states that "wherever conditions for life exist, somehow life will manage to squirm itself out."

Sound like a religious doctrine?

Well thats because it is.

Atheists may try to say its a real scientific law, but LOL :D - thats pure poppycock. There is no such thing, only faith in the Great Cosmic Law

You know. It is really interesting how people think that other life would have to be intelligent. Intelligence is irrelavent to evolution. Its really just a mistake. Just for the sake of debate, evolution is real. Well other life wouldnt be intelligent. There is no reason for intelligence to evolve. Life just fights to live. Its not like evolution peaks towards intelligence. I dont believe in macro evolution. so its silly either way.

It is interesting how aliens are always looked on as savage though. They are always portrayed as subversive to humans - never better, other than at killing. It is seldom you see in movies the alien being intellectually stronger than humans - they are always lacking in something.

I'd like to be believe there are aliens though, we are making new discoveries all the time, to prove existence of life outside earth. Wouldnt it be great though, just for a moments thinking, to discover a planet that's inhabitable. Wouldnt that be a great? If its inhabitable then it must hold sustainable life form, maybe intelligent.

All it is takes is a planet just like earth, what are the chances in that? Just look at the sky and see how many stars there are, and then think how many satellites, asteroids, comets, and planets that circumnavigate a star in their own unique orbits.

Wouldnt it be great if such a discovery will one day be made? If a ticket to that planet were offered, would you go (if you got the time lol)?

yes, i believe they do exist, and why haven't they contacted us? well it's either because they didn't find us in this huge galaxy, or they haven't achieved that level of technologie yet. I mean, i'm not so sure if there's other intelligent life in the universe like humans. But simple mammals, or any other form of life, i guess so

It is folly to think that in a universe with billions of planets there exists only one with life on it.

why not? There are billions and billions of rocks on jupiter, yet not one lifeform. Or do you believe in the unscientific, unproven religious Cosmic Law that states "wherever conditions for life exist, somehow life will manage to squirm itself out"? You can believe that, of course, but religion is religion.

hmm yes, but considering the fact that bacteria have been found on asteroids, meaning that they're not only on earth explains some things. Bacteria for instance and change on a planet just like earth as well into a more complicated lifeform. Perhaps the planet doesn't even HAVE to be like earth

Aliens, sure, but please elaborate so we can give a more accurate answer. Simple life forms were found, and pools of water (frozen I believe) on Europa I think? Well some rock around Jupiter, but anyway where there's water there's a way. Micro-evolution ;)

Yes, I did mean intelligent life.

If someone looks from the religious perspective then aliens don't exist, but I never mix science and religion.

We have discovered only our own solar system so there is no way for us to know that aliens exist, but just think of it, the probability of intelligent life is very great. Can you think of a thing that is one and only in the Universe (excluding God and other religious concepts)?

The properties of carbon are such that the universe is predisposed to have advanced carbon-based molecules and similar groups in conditions suitable to develop what we know about life. Hence, I expect there is life in other places. Not that we are likely to be able to prove it by example. (Logic, perhaps.)

Evolution doesnt peak towards intelligence. Life tries to survive. Intelligence is one of many ways that lifeforms evolve in evolution. It is NOT a correct way or the way life evolves. We as humans are just an accident. Intelligence is not needed for alien life. I dont believe in macro evolution, but say it really does happen. Life would evolve based on its environment. other life would form to suite the needs of where it existed. Intelligence is just a fluke. Like everything else in this universe in the eyes of athiest evolution. Its all silly in my eyes.