Do aliens exist

pointybum

Empr, do you know how long evolution takes? If you do, theoretically, then you would understand why human cells are relatively the same. Starfish cells are the same ? I don't think you checked under a microscope of a starfish from millions of years ago, and compared with a current one. Even then, starfish have had little reason to evolve substantially like certain aquaeous organisms.

Empr, look at our cellular makeup today. Then look at the single-cells a looong time ago. Pretty amazing eh?

hmmm our cellular makeup today is the same as humans have always had.

the cellular makeup of a starfish today is the same as it always had.

single celled life forms today are the same as they've always been. Amazing? Yea life is amazing. It amazes me that God made such a complex, highly ordered, non-random structure.

Why is it you have to stick your oar in? I think we already know your preferred choice of babbling, why do you feel to make it necessary to keep reminding people as if they hadnt heard you earlier - are you sensitive to the fact that people might not take you seriously, perhaps just laugh.. at you?

This topic is as simple as it can get - do aliens exist? Explain the link between that and your above comment.

I don't think you checked under a microscope of a starfish from millions of years ago
i dont think anyone has. however someone who says that they were different in the past is making an empirical claim. And positive claims always have the burden of proof. I will maintain the default position until proven otherwise.

Why is it you have to stick your oar in? I think we already know your preferred choice of babbling, why do you feel to make it necessary to keep reminding people as if they hadnt heard you earlier - are you sensitive to the fact that people might not take you seriously, perhaps just laugh.. at you?

This topic is as simple as it can get - do aliens exist? Explain the link between that and your above comment.

well obviously evolution must be discussed when discussion aliens. Duh. ;D I believe 5 other people in here are talking about evolution. But are you harping on them ? :O Of course not. ::) Because of your emotional bias and inability to control your spite towards the 'xian'. lol :P

HG wells War of the Worlds story managed to scare the pants out of an american town in the 30's - a radio broadcast had people believing that martians had landed for real.

Although it wasnt a conspiracy theory, it was a just a show, what about the moon landings - were they staged?

Darn what are they called, in Slovenia, in the Postojna Caves.

O yeah, humanfish. they only life there in that cave (i've been there).

They look like some reptile with human skin colour but they are actually fish. They only live in that cave an nowhere else in the world.