Poll:Sardauker over Fremen

Mad Rhetoric

• 2 weeks later...

Freemen are all around more durable, giving a better amount of firepower to the field ( Feydikin and warriors). But the Sardukar in groups on a rock dish out very large, heat seeking (Dont miss) damage that can alter the effects of battle, plus the AA, so they both have their advantags and dis so this really is pointless...

Freemen are all around more durable, giving a better amount of firepower to the field ( Feydikin and warriors). But the Sardukar in groups on a rock dish out very large, heat seeking (Dont miss) damage that can alter the effects of battle, plus the AA, so they both have their advantags and dis so this really is pointless...

The fremen's only usefulness is their fedykin which can cloak and does an insane amount of damage. Besides, if you have fedykins that kill infanty as well as the warrior, what do you need warriors for?

The Sardaukars have more armor, firepower, and perfect in a team along with their counterparts (Imperial Elite/Imperial)

The Sardaukars are more durable. Especially the elite, who can take 3 sniper bullets or a mino salvo and still live. Elites are also damn usefull against Ordos since you can sacrifice a sard elite to kill a laser who is over twice the price. They also can take a lot of pounding from the kobra or dust scout.

Fedaykin are usefull for taking down units on the move (the opponent won't see them coming) but they don't do well against buildings, and are killed quite well by dust scouts.

Then again, you can easily kill a whole bunch of sards by sneaking an infiltrator to them.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bad offence and defence, you will never get enough sardaukar to repel something like a mino rush, and you will never have enough guild to kill all his fedaykins/kindjals and all the other anti guild units (if your opponent is smart)

God its funny how many times I have seen this topic around.but anways But i will again answer.

I like the Sardaukar.

They are strong, fast , and just friggen cool. I like how they look and act. And in a game of emperor they are quite useful. Mix them in with an attack and watch out.

I like Fremen they are useful in planet Arrackis, Feds can ride worms and even 2 feds from good side can crush mino or tow with one sonic wave ;), and also fremen warrior is usefull against all other infantry , cheap not like Sardaukars.

the Sardaukars only great in small maps with many rocks(like knife fight).

• 1 month later...

I always use Sardaukar and when I use the Fremens, I reckon they're too delicate.

But it is true when it comes anti-infantry infantry, Fremen Warrior is the ultimate one, while overall against vehicle, the Elites are better, but the Fredaykins have larger firpower when at short range which is usually suicidal since their postion would be relieved once attacking.