Poll:Sardauker over Fremen

Mad Rhetoric

Yes it is suposed to enable the fremen to work more stealthily.

And to the guy that thinks the sardaukar don't take much time to control: yes they do, because of their power they are an atractive target if they're alone in the field. But i must admit, elite's are handy support units.

sardukar are mutch better asfor

have better hut that fremen

better hut? the tent costs less, builds same or faster, and doesnt cost any power. it also trains people faster, and the units from it are cheaper.

2 fremen sniper($150) is equal to 1sardukar normal ($300)

sardukar elites also take the longest to train out of any unit in the game with one building!

The Sardaukar are the best because they can operate well in a defensive and offensive role. A small cluster of them at the opening of your base can hold of most enemies. And a small group of them attacking a base can charge through it pretty quickly. The Fremen are best at intercepting attackers.

That can be true, but I think that Sardaukar are more effective for everybody.

yea, but, more expirienced people can sometimes use fremen more effectively than sards. personally, i handle fremen better than sards, and fremen are easier on my economy than sards, so i like fremens better.

well in my opinion i think sards are better,first off they will kill everything second sard elite can attack air units aswell something u cant do with fremen,sard elite in large numbers can kill anything even infantry but not if u make the fire the lazers but u gotta make them get in close,sure u'll lose a few but u'll wack every breathing infantry there. fremen on the other hand i fing useful vs atr coz feds kill mino's easy plus i ride worms all the time vs atr clears the feild quite well.and by the way 8 sard elite kill a mino b4 he can even get a round off!

But sardaukar aren't stealthy. Fremen's stealth can be useful in many situations: for instance your enemy has guild and is planning to teleport it at the back of your base. If you have Fedaykin he won't be able to know where they are and chances are you 'll slaughter his niabs.

Or you have just made a succesful air attack against his base but didn't manage to destroy his conyard (which is severely damaged). All you have to do is send a small group of fedaykin to finish the job.

If your enemy has put infantry on a inf rock and supports them with vehicles, it would require a large group of sards to clear them. One or two fremen warriors, however, would be sufficient to kill all infantry.

But sardaukar aren't stealthy. Fremen's stealth can be useful in many situations

Fremen can be usefull but so can sardaukar elite's, you people are obviously UNDERextimating its armour. it can survive an FULL minotaurs barrage, and the minotaur can kill/heavily damage any unit in emperor if all 4 of its shot hit.

sardaukar elite's are the fastest infantry units in the game, they can easily catch up with the fremen and slice them into small pieces while they don't do any uber-damage to them.

an group of about 15 sardaukar elite's can wipe out an base if its secured by only 3 minotaurs and some infantry units per entrance.

Hmm, I just checked the Rules.txt and ur right, the elite sard is the fastest armed infantry (the ordos scout is the fastest infantry).

But they 're not much faster than Fremen. Both fremen warriors and fedaykin have speed 6 and the elite sard has 7. I don't call that a huge difference.

Fremen warriors/fedaykins have to stand stil for an couple of moments if they want to fire, this gives the sardaukar some time to react and strike back.

Ghostysquare, go play someone like emprworm or elite, or any top player that uses sard. elite's in battle, i'm sure you'll get owned.