Poll:Sardauker over Fremen

Mad Rhetoric

ok feds are better because only 1 fedaykin can do some damage... 1 sard or sard elite cannot do anything on its own. PLus they ride worms which is great and they wont get picked off if you guard them with other units. the fremen sniper is awesome for getting rid of any infantry you need dealt with.

Fremen are harder to use, more micro. They can do lot's of damage and their stealh can help a lot.

Sards are easier to use though. They too have a long range and normal sards are quite effective vs. light/medium armored units also. Elite's are very effective vs. Heavy armored and air units. And their anti infantry is harder to use than the normals sards. but they are not less effective in that way.

Fremen are probably better in the hands of experts, but in my clumsy hands i prefer sard's 8)

SArds are better for me. But even if I play with them more often, I sometimes change my mind. I think that I prefer them becouse normal sards are better than normal fremen warriors. Feds are great, cos you can win a lot with them. But if you play Atreides, you have snipers and fremen warrior is like experienced sniper.

When enemy sends infantry, sards are better for sure and are better for destroying base (not buildings but last defence).

(why they haven`t normal sards and feds in one..? )

I think when the Sardaukar and Fremen were made they intended for there to be a balance.

Sardaukar Elite = Anti-Vehicle

Fedykin = Anti-Vehicle

Sardaukar = Anti-Infantry

Fremen Warrior = Anti-Infantry

I prefer the Sardaukar because the Sardaukar Elite can shoot at air units. And the standard Sardaukar is pretty effective against tanks aswell. The Fremen Warrior has better range then the Sardaukar, and are stealthed. This is the balance.

The Air Drone was to powerful. It could take out air units easily. You build three or four, send them into any enemy base let them shoot, take them out of enemy range, repeat, and no damage. I think that the Air Drone was a bit unfair, but the Atreides were supposed to have the most powerful air force.

The Air Drone was to powerful. It could take out air units easily. You build three or four, send them into any enemy base let them shoot, take them out of enemy range, repeat, and no damage. I think that the Air Drone was a bit unfair, but the Atreides were supposed to have the most powerful air force.

My only grip about the Air Drone is that they don't self heal when they get 'elite' status.

yeah, but other than that. those things can only be countered if you have a good AA force scattered all over the place :(

besides, they don't look too good and they fly incredibly stupid, they don't even go into a dogfight

hmmm, he does tell us his point though... he seems to know :-

Ok, let's do a test....

"Kennedy was murdered by a person nicknamed GoldEagle"

Now what's your answer?

(ok guys, when he says I know we get him and pull his limbs off, k?)