Largest country/empire

Linguistically, I don't know if it's better to write "christianism" or "christianity", if you understand slovak word "krestanstvo" it would be best. Fight between Ottomans and Byzantian Empire was a fight between nations, essenced by for it's region unique christian culture of Byzantia.

Christianism is not a word, what were you trying to mean:

Christianity - the Christian religion, the state of being Christian

Christendom - all Christians collectively

Caid i was just wondering how you pronouce the slovak Krestanstvo. is the 'krestan' pronounced the same as 'christian' but with more accent on the k? and what sound does the 'tvo' make at then end?

it was the mongolian empire. It occupied almost entire asia (china, russia, vietnam, etc. eastern part of europe and part of the middle east. it was the largest empire ever

Yes, Ghengis Khan (of Mongolian origin) created an empire stretching from Hungary to Japan, and from Vietnam to Siberia in the year 1211.

Christianism is not a word, what were you trying to mean:

Christianity - the Christian religion, the state of being Christian

Christendom - all Christians collectively

Caid i was just wondering how you pronouce the slovak Krestanstvo. is the 'krestan' pronounced the same as 'christian' but with more accent on the k? and what sound does the 'tvo' make at then end?

So "christianity" would be better. "Krestan" means christian (as we say "Kristus" for "Christ"; it would be better written "krest'an" but sign of soft "t" isn't in english, it's said like "krestyan", accent is on "r"). Suffix "-stvo" means everything composing the meaning of normal word, like english "-ity" or I see sometimes "-ism". On "-stvo" is normally secondary stress. So we say "k'restyanst'vo", where ' means stress.

This topic contains many historical inconsistencies, and I need to clarify them.

1. The Western Roman Empire fell in 476 AD. By that time, Attila the Hun was long dead. The Huns weakened the Romans, but they didn't completely defeat them. The man who put an end to Imperial Rome was Odoacer, a mediocre leader of a German tribe. He practically walked in and took the city - there wasn't much left of Rome to fight with.

2. The Eastern (also called Byzantine) Empire fell in 1453 (NOT 1353!!) That's almost 1000 years after the fall of the Western Empire. I don't know about you, but I don't consider a thousand years to be "soon".

3. Romania was never actually conquered by the Ottomans (tough luck, Ex 8) ). It was too much trouble, because we Romanians had a brilliant defense (we always sucked in offense though). So the Ottomans just made peace treaties that put Romania under their "protection".

4. Vlad the Impaler's cousin was the one that FREED him, not the one that jailed him!! That cousin's name was Stefan the Great, and he kicked Ottoman ass for 47 years. (1457-1504) He was defeated only once, by a huge army lead by the Ottoman Sultan himself.

Talk about being a pain in the Ottomans' side - the Sultan had to come here in person. Too bad he was kicked out soon afterwards. 8) Eventually Stefan died of old age, though. Damn...

Although the Mongolian Empire was humongous, but thats also part of the reason why it fell so quickly. Slow communication and transportation problem is killer. Another reason is the emperor's death which speed up the process.

That is irrelevent to the question at hand.

This topic contains many historical inconsistencies, and I need to clarify them.

3. Romania was never actually conquered by the Ottomans (tough luck, Ex 8) ). It was too much trouble, because we Romanians had a brilliant defense (we always sucked in offense though). So the Ottomans just made peace treaties that put Romania under their "protection".

Good old Dracula repelled them, but also biggest part of Romania was hungarian, which was a vassal for Turkey (we call that land "Sedmohradsko" or Land of Seven Castles). Other part was under russian influence, some hectars were also in ottoman hands.