A girl that was about to be my girlfriend,

DUNEfan1983

My suggestion: A bottle of whiskey, a dark corner, and a bucket. Unless you like cleaning up vomit. Personally, I prefer the bucket. You'll feel better in the morning, as long as you stay away from her (and change your nick).

Anna lover, I know your problem, I have expirenced the same prolbem 3 times before, last time over a year, damm thats was hard. At least the girl Lise whit who I'm more or less in lover whit dosn't hate me, so just dislikes me, but then again almost everysinge girl I'ev ever loved was at that time already having a boyfreind or they just plain disliked me or worse.

Somebody help me

Am I the only girlie here then? Well, this is a somewhat interesting insight into the male mind...

Think you lot have either met some f*cked up girlies, or you're just looking in the wrong places. I mean, maybe an unhealthy obsession with computers can be a bit off-putting...but not to every1. ;D

Don't hassle the girlie or she'll get sick of you being a lovesick puppy. Don't give her too much space or she'll think you're avoiding her & won't speak to you in case she embarrasses herself. Get a nice car - steal one if you have to, wear nice clothes & flash money about & you'll definitely pull some bimbette. If you want a decent girl, 4get the ones who have got blokes & be yourself. Don't sit here on the computer talking about it - go down the pub & get lucky. ;)

SalliatheWitch, she doesn't want to come back for the moment. Apparently she thought we were very immature in the way it was turning out, even in the beginning.

She couldn't come here even if she wanted to now, her ISP's local server is crashed and they aren't in a hurry to repair it.

A good idea for all ages before college, is to never fall in love. It will only end in hate. Believe me, I know. You have to pretend you love her, and never ever succumb to the beauty of her body and/or personality! Harsh, but it helps.

Men, confusing? Tahts jsut becuase you try to overanalyze us.Truth be told,we are simple creatures. You want to know whatmakes us thnk youlike us? Not slapping us. And, depending ont he guy, sometiomes that can even be confused.

In elementary school, just a glance from a girl was enough to convince me she liked me. Now if I have deep and long conversations with a girl, I begin to suspect an attraction. But always be skeptical, as feelings are always on the frontline.