A girl that was about to be my girlfriend,

DUNEfan1983

I knew her from my photography class she is two years younger then me I'm 19 her name was april what I found atractive & fasinating about her was her blond hair & blue eye's she was a normal highschool student & I was a highfunctional mental handicaped.So I loved her so much I was in the specail ed room in october made this candy bottle was one of those soda bottles you get from a soda machine,She said awww that is so cute then in december I made her a little chirstmas card & sat it on her desk which a group of students rushed too her desk they knew something was going on and she liked the card to. But I was too shy & Nervous to ask her out ;D but my family had to move to tucson but sense I need to stay senior tell I'm 21 in 2004, to get better at my education & job training. And she's a senior right now if I stayed at the same school I would have asked her if I saw her walking around the school.

heh i know that problem. I too asked a girl i liked alot that i know from my work out for a date. She agreed and we went to the disco last night (31/08/2002) but she didn't tell me she already had a boyfriend since like 2 months :/. I will not hang myself or something :P but it was goddamn too bad. ah well, women who understands them I don't. but anyway there's one lesson I did learn. Don't be too shy to ask a girl that you like a lot out for a date. What we say here is: You already have a no, but you can get a yes. The worst thing she might say is no way or whatsoever but asking a girl out is not as hard as i at first imagined :). I was very nervous to ask her out at first but now I'm sure i can do it another time :)

BTW me and that girl are still friends and perhaps if she breaks up with him I can grab my chance :P but that is for a later matter :D

Well I've never had a girlfriend in my entire life, and since I'm going to spend the rest of my days hardcore gaming against people at WOL in Emperor Battle for Dune, I guess I'm not EVER going to have one. Doesn't matter though, I'm already past the stage where I thought that having a girlfriend might be an option. :P

heh i'll talk to you again in like 3 years and then let's see :). And it's not that hard to combine playin comp games and a girlfriend. She doesn't have to like comp games but all the girls i know have no problem with it that i do. :)

I meant that I'll be so obsessed with Emperor that I won't have time for a girlfriend, or she might feel neglected because I like Emperor more than her. Do you think she'll have a problem with it now?

Also Terror, you do know that if you ask me something like this: "heh i'll talk to you again in like 3 years and then let's see :)" ) that I will actually keep track of it? I take these challenges very seriously you know. :D

Sure. 3 years. That's the 1st, September, 2005 we report back. We can keep contact through e-mail. I think Emperor Battle for Dune might keep me obsessed for quite some time, if not forever. I still get owned by about 3-6 players a day, and that is a trend that cannot continue. :)

Oh, is that why you play so much in the Emperor Tournament, Nav? ;D

Yes EdricO i messed up horribly and i shared my experience with the whole Emp community in my "Get Some" thread but Gob closed it because Cable and Sarbaukar had to go and ruin it for no reason. ::)

Well correct me if I'm wrong, but you can't have things your way all the time. You can never have BOTH, no matter how much you want them, you'll eventually have to decide between one or the other. :(

If that is a reply to me, I have know idea what you're lalking about. :)

If it isn't, ignore this.