A girl that was about to be my girlfriend,

DUNEfan1983

hah i could make a horror movie out of it! and horror it will be.. *shaking behind monitor with thought of my fantasy*. Blood red in their eyes, blood streaming from their mouths that come from the male victims who they just murdered. Scissors red of blood in their hands and their screaming warcry of murder. Desiring nothing more but the blood of males like me :'(. This my man would be my ultimate horror.

myebe ixians are ***s

1. What the f**k does that have to do with this topic? That was completely uncalled for!! >:(

sorry but but if you will bring the right cells of her so we can make a ghola that will be your girlfriend all you need to do is make a party for everybody and we will raid the graveyard.

(if you havnt got a grave yard in you town then we will raid the party, oops was i thinking loud?)

2. This is not fanfic. If you have nothing serious or mature to add to this discussion, I suggest you keep your flaming, and your rubbish to yourself. >:(

myebe ixians are ***s

1. What the f**k does that have to do with this topic? That was completely uncalled for!! >:(

sorry but but if you will bring the right cells of her so we can make a ghola that will be your girlfriend all you need to do is make a party for everybody and we will raid the graveyard.

(if you havnt got a grave yard in you town then we will raid the party, oops was i thinking loud?)

2. This is not fanfic. If you have nothing serious or mature to add to this discussion, I suggest you keep your flaming, and your rubbish to yourself. >:(

calm down and dont take it personaly

myebe ixians are ***s

why dont you shut the hell up and not make anything personal, ok?

myebe ixians are ***s

why dont you shut the hell up and not make anything personal, ok?

Im making a pyrimid of Quotes, hehe.

Okay, no more quoting.

ok, you're crossing the line here. this may sound hard to you but... ghola's are a fiction, YES a fiction. I know now you have to go back to your mom and tell her that you made a mistake and she isn't a ghola afterall, i bet she'll feel a lot better then.