A girl that was about to be my girlfriend,

DUNEfan1983

dev. mech dont feel so down just thinking about her will make you wnat her more.(the girl I like came back from germany ;).) if you annoy her then you need to not talk to her alot.I have a friend who is horrible with women and well no one likes him, htey all think hes annoying. so dont be like him.

Love does not conquer all. Even if you were totally, madly in love with her and she would make you happier than anybody else (and this is, in all likelihood, an overstatement of the actual case), and she didn't have feelings back, then it wouldn't work. It is possible that through time and friendship she will change her mind - and it's also possible that she won't. You never know. Someone twice as good for you might be heading your way in short order, and it would be a shame to miss that because you're pining over someone who won't return the emotion.

(Someone in the background whispers something about a pot and a kettle... Sarah shrugs and moves on with her day)

The girl "I want" is starting to like me more and more. I really think there will be something between us. Honestly, I think she likes me, at least of who I am. If she loves me, is yet to be seen, but I think it won't take too long time. If I'm lucky, this Christmas will be amazing!

Love does not conquer all. Even if you were totally, madly in love with her and she would make you happier than anybody else (and this is, in all likelihood, an overstatement of the actual case), and she didn't have feelings back, then it wouldn't work. It is possible that through time and friendship she will change her mind - and it's also possible that she won't. You never know. Someone twice as good for you might be heading your way in short order, and it would be a shame to miss that because you're pining over someone who won't return the emotion.

(Someone in the background whispers something about a pot and a kettle... Sarah shrugs and moves on with her day)

thats what is happening to me.... :'(

8) ;DYEAH ;D ;D!!!!!! The girl I like became sing single a couple days ago and today i asked her out and she said yes!!! so I am Very Very Very happy!!! ;D :D :D :D :D ;) ;) :) :) :) ;D :D 8)

hey, i will try that out when the one i want is done going out with her boyfriend. (might be never) :-

Has anybody tried to "do everything she want's you to"-thing? I mean, say agree on everything, for example: "Ohh, I wish that teacher were dead", but you think the teacher is good, would you agree or argue? :)

yeah, i always do, but i tell myself no if i dont agree. ie, we share lots of opinions.

GET A LIFE PEOPLE!!!

(ok so I'm a little annoyed from seeing some people droneing on abuot things)

Or do it the right way...

You can't just go and ask some girl you barely know out and expect it to work. I mean your kidding yourself if you think that the girl down the street likes you. You have to befreind them, don't jump into deep water without adjusting yourself to the tempeture. You have to befriend them, and qstay just friends for at least 4-6 months, then maybe after getting to know them you could ask them out, you'd have plenty to talk about, for you'd know them.

2nd thing, after telling them your feelings try to give them their space and talk to them as much as they want you to talk to them. Be there when they're down, don't smother them, and above all, don't over react to small things.

• 3 years later...

Well if I had a girlfriend and she wanted to keep things a little more "free" then I guess I probably wasn't satisfying her needs as far as the relationship goes. But I'm not sure she'll be happy to find out that Emperor is more important... (that's if I had a girlfriend by the way)  :D ;D

your opinion will change once you get a GF :). You will find it satisfying to keep her happy :)

Well considering the fact that I'm a computer nerd, I keep to myself, and I don't have a job, I don't see how I could ever get a girlfriend and actually 'keep her happy'. Depends on how demanding she is as well. I mean, I don't really consider myself that attractive, if you know what I mean...  :- :(

1 september 2005 ixian mace, REMEMBER 1 september 2005 :) i bet that you have changed alot then :)

Of course I'll have changed. I'll be owning people in Emperor instead of them owning me. I'll be finishing my uni course (hopefully), but I probably still won't have a girlfriend. Unless that 'special' someone happens to walk up to me when I least expect it and tap me on the shoulder, and then ask me out, which I SERIOUSLY doubt. As for the 1st September 2005. I won't forget. I'm an Ixian. How could an Ixian forget?  :O ;D

Well, September 1st 2005 has come and gone. What is the verdict?

damn this is an old thread. well to sum up my above points, my little relationship up there lasted a little over a week, I kinda got used. . . it was horrible. Now many years later, I just ended an 11 month relationship. The girl is still a very close friend, but we needed to break it off because we didn't have enough time for it. I'm not a professional on the matter, but if you want a nice relationship make sure the person's a good friend. A relationship without friendship is like a house build on sand.

On another note, wasn't someone supposed to be getting married around here? ???