A girl that was about to be my girlfriend,

DUNEfan1983

ME ;D!!!!!! anyways ask her for homework help or something like that them bust a move like go "hey___ whats due in___ class today?" then go "really thanks!, hey do you know whats happening friday in ____class?" again go"thanks alot" just do polite stuff like that and eventually they will talk to you. or you can start fresh with some other person.

its corny but hey it works.;) but if you aren't in school you are screwed.

why love girls?

Because I'm not gay!

well, can you tell us why she is annoyed of you?

and about that girl 5 min. away where you can't make you're move, if you are sure she likes you just try it, be gentle though

Its wasn't me who annoyed her at first, its was my bastard friends, there kept on talking about me in front of her. And she won't talk to me, so I made a fake icq account to talk to her and she found out .......

ME ;D!!!!!! anyways ask her for homework help or something like that them bust a move like go "hey___ whats due in___ class today?" then go "really thanks!, hey do you know whats happening friday in ____class?" again go"thanks alot" just do polite stuff like that and eventually they will talk to you. or you can start fresh with some other person.

its corny but hey it works.;) but if you aren't in school you are screwed.

Well I am, but to make your tactic work, I'll need to start fresh which that can't be the case because I only love her.

Well the fact is I didn't know she was annoyed by my friends at first. I didn't know any wooing techniques and said I love her in the 1st time I get to talk to her individually already, I think she got scared because of that.

When I tried to explain when I know she was annoyed by my BASTARD friends, it was too late already.

:'(

What should I do now?

She probably doesn't think you are hot enough, or "cool" enough, so just ignore her and move on. That's the best thing for you to do, because you don't need her. You have a sea of women to swim upon, don't stop for one that doesn't like you or you will die a horrible death in a huge wave.

Then don't forget about her, just like someone who died - you don't forget. But you also don't dwell on them. If it helps, find one thing about her you don't like (there has to be one thing atleast) and continually think about it till you dislike her so much you forget her and move on. Worked for me once.

Dude, I was thinking of this one girl (tma knows about his) and I thought her to be the perfect being of this planet. THE perfect being. Nothing was bad about her. Then she rejected me in a rather disgusting way and then the veil I've been seeing through was lifted and I saw her in the eyes that were not blinded by love. I still see her every now and then at school, but I just walk by because she doesn't deserve my heart. Neither does the girl you love deserve yours.

being rejected A.K.A being shut down has happened to me in the nice and nasty wasy but tak chances and dev. mech apolagizing is good. tell her this if not already"sorry for my friends acting like dumba$$es" um and talk to her more...YOU CAN DO IT!!!!! ;) :D :D

One thing bad about her? She is absolutely gorgeous and is perfect!

She is smart and beautiful and nice and cute and is always as beautiful no matter what she does, she's cute even when she's VERY angry at someone. Absolutely PERFECT!!! A masterpiece from her mum.

where do you live? :P

I want to live in her house, but no, I live in MY house. LOL

I live in Sydney, N.S.W, Australia.

"just like someone dying - you will get over it"

Unless it's you dying... but anyway...

You will either get over it or you will have to get yourself over it.

Any method/s for it, besides finding a bad thing about her.

Devastator_Mech, if you keep pestering her, she's probably going to develop a permanent grudge against you and remember you in a very negative way. Then you've really blown it!! :O I'd strongly advise you not to push your luck any further than you already have. Just so you know, I'm not very credible, I've never had a girlfriend before and I've never gone on a single date. ;D I'm already past the stage where I thought that getting a girlfriend could be an option, I just see it as a waste of time now. For me, I'm happy to just be friends with girls, and that's it. It stops there. :) I'm fine with it. Besides, girls will most likely take up much of your time, you'll have to spend money on them and keep them satisfied (you don't expect her to take you out and pay for stuff etc, etc, do you? ;D) I have my editing to do. ;D I see that as a much more constructive and effective use of time, rather than chasing around girls. :P I just hope you don't push her too far, or she really might develop something against you that could last for a very long time.