Dungeon Keys

Gobalopper

Since a lot of people have asked you can now view the threads in "Gob's Dungeon" if you ask. If you want access just send me an IM and I will add you to the "Ichwan Bedwine" group which has access to that board.

Note this is considered an extra so if I feel you no longer deserve it you will just go back to a regular member.

If you don't already know the Dungeon contains posts that have been closed and moved for various reasons and a current list of who is banned. You will not be able to post just view the threads.

oh oh i see a new thing under my name!!! make way im heading for the Dungeon!!!

*splork* (werent expecting that were you ;D) dont be surprised if im not heard ffrom for a few days :P ;D

Thankx Gob ;D I feel like im in make a wish foundation or something ;D

hey Gob just two more things...

is there a front door to the Dungeon or do i just look up the deleted threads... i remeber someone posted the pic of the Dungeon, it even had a vehicle entrace ;D

and how do you pronouce Ichwan Bedwine

EDIT- sory had to change frint f=door to front door.... was typig to fast again ;D

that pic of the dungeon was in a thread when i first asked about keys a wile back... it may have ended up in the dungeon already ;D

Timenn, for 2 days now i thought i was crazy.... i like pancakes too :P ;D

wow! now theres a door onthe topics page cool!

the dungeon is nto what i expected (no whips or chains.... there were a few torture racks tho ;D) butit was still fun ;D i never new cable said he was so rich he'd send me money ;D hell were bout an hour away from each other in NC i might have to take him up on that :P ;D

• 2 weeks later...

How sweet. You know this reminds me of something I read once, Henry VIII (the one with all the wives for those of you who don't know). He liked to collect titles, Lord, Protector, King (duh), Head of the Church of England, etc etc... The writing underneath the names here reminds me of that. I LOVE collecting titles. That's why I changed my name slightly, I was Dust Scout but for a little while I've decided to be a Viscount.

(Hey, I know lots of people will have said this Gob but could I have a title of some kind? Pleeeeeaaaase? It doesn't have to be to get into the Dungeon or anything.... Please???)

If Ichwan Bedwine is arabic, then Bedwine is probably meant to mean Bedouin... Frank Herbert got a lot of Arabic mixed up when he translated it to English. Just look up Taqwa and see if translation is even close to "Price for freedom" And even Lisan al-Gaib means tongue of the rude, yet it means voice of the outside in the books, and refers to Paul. That may have been purposeful, but I'm not gonna get into that ;)

Anyway, Ichwan Bedwine means Brotherhood of Fremen, in the books. You can assume Ichwan is meant to be derived from "Akh", which means brother, "Wan" as the conjunction, and "Bedouin" which (Duh) means bedouins. Arabic is my second language ;)