Religion

I hate those bastards!!! They play dirty!!! You know who's even worse to play online? Moses and Mohammed!!!!! Moses will distract you while Mohammed will rush in and convert everything. Shiva and Buddha are pretty bad too. The Greek gods are push-overs though, they make too many human errors. Norse gods, however, fight as if though there is no tommorrow.

Well, We are talking about Nema's Pic, God wants to change his "Sneaky" picture.

And also god wants to play against him.

"Imigane that, Nema fighting against god in a 1 vs 1 map Nema thinks that God has one unit, Suddenly millions of Arch angels pop up in the map destroying his bases and units LoL :D "

Oh jah, Norse gods that are playing volleyball

Greek gods that argue with the German Nazi's :D j/k

Nema:

Of course no scientist could claim 100% certainty for the current model of the atom, but he'll laugh at anyone who tries to question it without mountains of evidence. Don't believe me? Try for yourself... But then you'd better question something else (something that has a higher chance of being wrong - I was using the model of the atom just as an example).

A lot of "logical" proofs (for both existence and non-existence of God) have major faults. As I matter of fact, all of the ones I know have such faults. Give me a quick summary of your logic, maybe I have overlooked something.

The fact that Christianity is institutionalised means nothing. You can reject all the established Churches and still be a Christian.

UsulSK:

Actually, as I remember it, the nazis never intended to fight a losing battle... Besides, I'm still not sure whether this islamic messiah will be good or evil. It depends a lot on what his methods will be. Of course I hope that there won't be such a mahdi, but I don't think that's likely. Read my timeline in the "Nuclear War" topic.

Our choices are limited to either follow God or get what we deserve. Sounds reasonable...

Ads don't threaten will hell, true. But the threats of the preachers are moot if you don't believe what they're saying in the first place.

You think the Theory of Relativity was accepted overnight?

We know what the opinion of the Christian God is. And it's not evil. However, we don't know what the opinions of every man on the planet are... but I'm sure many of them are evil.

Rant: What's wrong with the american school system? Leaving shootings aside, there seems to be an all-out war on the matter of allowing religion/evolution in schools. Why don't you just allow both of them? Here in Romania we are taught both. And best of all, we're not being told that they contradict!

Religion classes are optional. Nobody is crazy enough to complain about what OTHER children learn!

Edric we have a little thing called the Seperation of Church and State, otherwise we would probably use that sytem, of course that system in ROmania makes to much sense.  By the time COngress would be done with it, you wouldn't know where itr came from.  Also I do fear school shootings, why you may ask.  They are getting more common, I know people mentally unstable enough to commit one in my school, a gun has been confiscated at my school before, and my name was on a student's hit list last year.  That student is still walking the halls.

Recap of logic for atheism:

- Evil + suffering in world, etc (no, I don't accept puppet argument)

- No coherent religion - divine intervention would not be as contradictory between religions, times, holy book chapters, religious denominations, etc.

- Religion is basically a handy way of explaining what happened - like myth and things. Science is finding the truth as best as we can by experiment and logic - not by faith.

- Religion is not founded on what is logical, but on people's superstitions.

- I haven't yet seen an argument proving any god to exist.

And onto other things:

As an atheist, I think that religion is pointless and incorrect - but it people really want to believe in it, it's not my place to stop them. The religious are not to be called morons because they're religious - many are intelligent, but misguided.

God has been made up by Barbarians and Lunatics, i Somehow doubt that. Also, God has alot of believers, so does Allah and other gods. Weird... I wonder why they dont believe the facts of a Machine... The Nice part is, God cant be Computed or proven by a Machine.

Well we will find out.. Sooner or later.

Well Ordos, explain me why evolution is a lie to you.  How can a theory be a lie? "

Ever look in a textbook lately?  They do not call it a theory in my biology book, the unit is called "The Fact of Evolution"

Ordos this isn't a perfect world. Your situation about evolution in school and being taught it as a fact, that is just like my situation with these people coming to my house saying they want to save me! The one thing to do about it: read about it, talk about it, but don't believe it if you don't want to. You are not forced to believe it, just to know about it.