Religion

I think evil and good are seen as two opposite sites, while they appear at the same time. Sometimes it's clear that an act was a really evil one. But in many cases it isn't. Was the atom bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki good or evil?. It looks at the first point evil, but if you learn more you will know that it was to stop a war what could have taken for more time, and in that time there would fall victims. And now with the atombomb fired everybody knows the destructive power of it. It can be calculated many times, but that means for most people little.

I think that this is a good expample that good and evil aren't opposite terms of each other, but a relative definition for done actions.

Ahem? Why does those Sensory Organs gets activated all the time then? in certain Rooms of a Reported "Ghost" activity.

Why dont i have Some chills down in my spine now.. ? Weird.

People also called that the Sixth sense, Everybody has it. Animals use it to survive the harsh nature. It predicts danger and Unnatural things to survive.

Humans have it too. Believe it or not.

But you be the judge.

Science maybe has no limits. In technology area maybe. But not in the other's area's

And as for Hitler and Osama. They are both sick minded and soul polluted Psycho's who only seeks to dominate the world by killing millions of people. for what? Just for ground.. Personal gain. They both are real sick

Kirov, chills are mostly chronic. You create them from your mind. You don't have them because you don't believe there are ghosts or whatnot around you.

And sure those men are cruel to humanity, but you don't know why they did it. Hitler may have done it for his foot, or Osama to save someone else. Who knows?

Sure ESP could exist, evidence supports this, but ghosts I doubt it.

But once again, Everybody has his own opinion. I believe in ghosts and other Stuff... You dont.

I believe in Sixth sense cuz i have one myself. ( i can feel my mother and other people from miles far away. lol :) )

Life is an Bowl of Cornflakes. New cereals always fall down on the wet milk. In short. Everything is possible in life. everything can happen. There is no limits in life

Thank you  ;D

Yes but in the Technology area. Weapons that can blow up Planets, Teleportation devices. Things that all fit in that Category's.

I dont know if you Watch other Sci-fi Things. Like Startrek. Such things are possible in the future. However i would doubt that Starwars would occur in the future...

LUKE JOIN THE DARK FORCE!..

Luke:Never!!! I want to read a Manga book! Bah

Well first of all you are being contradictory, saying everything can happen then say but only in this certain area.

Also, StarWars might happen you never know. In China, the Shaol'in Temples cultivate and use their Qi, or Chi, which is almost just like the Force. The GrandMasters can you their Qi and send you flying into the wall with a simple push, not even touching you.

I Agree nema, Some of the people blows weed. The So called "Space" effect will happen. But the person knows that it himself. But some guy for example sitting alone at his desk not believing in ghosts. Just calmly sitting. Suddenly he starts seeing things that are just terryfying the Feeling that Somebody stares at you.  

And as for Chi (Its called Ki or Gi )

Its Vital energy of the soul acording to the Chinese and Japanese Martial Art teacher's, You can do alot with the Energy including the so called "Psychic Push" that people prefer to call it. In Karate they use that Energy , No wonder the Kids are so fast and Hit people so hard. I do Ki training myself and believe me its no fake.

( a Pupil of a Ki Teacher said he Crashed somebody in a wall or pushed him water with Usage of Ki. I believe it yes )

Some the feats that those monks of capable of are pretty amazing. (like increasing their body temperature and maintaining those temps under cold weather) Magic? No, its more of mind over matter. The monks use concentration of mind and body to push themselves to the limit (if not beyond). Its really interesting to see what ones body is capable of.

Edric calm donw, you once told me on the "Good and Evil" Arguements (very much like this one in Hitler References), that we cannot lose our cool in an arguement.  I do believe that Hitler was possessed by a Fallen Angel.

Kirov, yes, I've studied Tai Qi. It's powerful stuff. But Karate is mostly external, not conscerning the cultivation of the Qi of a person. KungFu and Tai Qi are the best combo's because they are two paths leading to one point.