Emperor expansion pack

Ghosty_Square

Has anyone tried to decode the emperor model format? It'd be great to get some new meshes ported into the game. We could add all kinds of stuff like the repair pad from dune2000

Guest guildpetw

hi

i was wondering when i heard that you guys where talking about the game and i was wondering if you can download it the xpack yet if so where from

• 2 weeks later...

my thougts exactly ;D i saw this thread and got confused ;D

hey gob are you able to do this to the lock up one also? i click on that one Big page and it took a while to load up (and im on cable ;D)

this is is too cool Gob

Thanx! 3 cheers for Gob!

"Ya Hya Chouhada"

"Ya Hya Chouhada"

"Ya Hya Chouhada"

Tnx Gob!

well  i hope this one stays, Gob did take his time to bring it over ;D i feel at little bit at home here ;D I agree with Nema maybe use this for updates and maybe list of the know bugs and then use the comments one for comments and possible bugs.  But in the end I think the fate of this thread is up to Gob and Ghosty.

bump, no really i actually dont play kwisatz haderach because there are toooo many problems with haveing a new house (corrino) i mean if you get the update done ok that is nice but untill then im playin jacob's "winds of change" im sorry but you should have just kept atreides it would have been cool thinking of stuff for atreides, and plus im not using most of the "new units" be cause they are not strong enough the only ones i actually used is the new and improved eyein the sky, but now its over! the corrino vehicles STINK and iron griffin is over powered

Thanx for that word of praise.

But remember that Ghosty has taken upon a much larger Mod plan then mine. I could never manage something that big I don't think, then again, I used to think that I couldn't even install a Mod.

• 1 month later...