What is the best unit in Emperor???

Aribites

• 3 weeks later...

Sardukar have same wep as the Atreides MG turret.

While they can bring the hurt on, their armor isn't too great, and at range Ordos Mortarman can make mincemeat out of them.

Fremen are the best. Fast moving snipers/anti LAV units.

Fremen warrior can decloak, snipe enemy, recloak and flee much faster then a Atreides sniper can take out a target. Fremen can move after shooting quite fast, but snipers have a delay. Fremen are also cloaked, and use the same weapon as snipers.

Fedakyin have a smaller version of the sonic tanks gun. I am not sure if it does damage allies. Yet. I have not seen anything die from my own Weirding Module.

Fedaykin can also call sandworms, ride around and destroy tank rushes while they are in transit across sand.

That is why Fremen rule...Fedaykin ruling the most.

Sardukar have same wep as the Atreides MG turret.

While they can bring the hurt on, their armor isn't too great, and at range Ordos Mortarman can make mincemeat out of them.

Fremen are the best. Fast moving snipers/anti LAV units.

Fremen warrior can decloak, snipe enemy, recloak and flee much faster then a Atreides sniper can take out a target. Fremen can move after shooting quite fast, but snipers have a delay. Fremen are also cloaked, and use the same weapon as snipers.

Fedakyin have a smaller version of the sonic tanks gun. I am not sure if it does damage allies. Yet. I have not seen anything die from my own Weirding Module.

Fedaykin can also call sandworms, ride around and destroy tank rushes while they are in transit across sand.

That is why Fremen rule...Fedaykin ruling the most.

Did u know that a fedaykin is almost immune to sonic tank fire..?

• 2 weeks later...