Who has won the World Cup?

paul_of_arrakis

Blah....everyone is pulling for the top teams (course they may be from those countries).  I want to see the US win, partly cause I live in US and partly cause they are long overdue.

At the very least, I'd like to see a team who isn't there each time.  You can definitely rule Portugal out :)  

England have a VERY strong defence, brazil may have scored a few times goals, but they havent come accross a defence as good as englands. We (england) have only conceeded 1 goal in the finals, so if we can keep that up then we shuld be able to sneek past brazil. provided they beat belgium, which they might not. We beat denmark 3-0, the best score against them so far.

slovokia...denmark....or us....i dont know if any of them are still in it.

We are Slovakia, dummhead!  >:(

Yet we have to qualify. Final will be between USA and Senegal. Who'd win, only God knows (I hope ONLY him).

I'm english but i was also routing for Ireland, it was just like watching england when watching them play.. i don't mean by the way they play but the enthusiasm we had... They had us on the edge of our seats routing for them.

What i find great is the way the croud got behind their team and the spirit is always held on high.. it was fantastic.

Now why can't we brit's act like that and have faith in our county and support them rather than critisize them for not winning, we should be behind them and give them support, raise the players spirits on high and pray we can win another world cup, :)