Bring it Back to Life!!!!

Weeman06

ok it came to mind because 1080p LOTR was will be released, and I always liked that scene.

Careful with that - they're only currently releasing the Theatrical Version on Blu-ray, from what I can tell.  That is to say, the way it was shown in the cinemas, without all the extra scenes.  You should see Amazon UK's comments section for the item.  Massive boycott.

Can't blame them, really.  Pretty poor marketing ploy.

LOL. Releasing a film exactly as it was presented in a cinema... the monsters! How could they be so short-sighted?! Anyway, I can't believe anyone would want to watch LOTR with *extended* scenes! The films were already far too long anyway. Then again, I'm not a fan...

My (and a whole load of Amazon customers') point exactly.  It's nothing more than a cheap ploy to get more money from the public.  There's no good reason (other than money grabbing) for them to not simply release the Extended / Special Edition right off the bat.

I'm certainly not falling for it. :P

• 2 weeks later...
I wonder where I'd be at if I hadn't deleted accounts and posts and all that good stuff. It's fine, I'll claw my way back to the top

Well, according to your profile ("show the last posts of this person"), you've made 6329 posts. Which means that you've somehow lost 4995 posts from your post count. Hmmm, I wonder if there's any way to edit your post count to fix that problem...

That's not the issue. Ex deleted his first account a while back, and then created this new one that he's using now. Somehow, Gob managed to add his old posts to the new account, but they were not added to the post count.

Oh, haha, I see what happened. Nema did do it - without even being here! I bet his filters automatically change the number 1337 into the word "leet" anywhere they find it... even in someone's post count.

Edit: Hmmm, looks like I can write 1337 just fine. There goes that theory...

Oh, haha, I see what happened. Nema did do it - without even being here! I bet his filters automatically change the number 1337 into the word "leet" anywhere they find it... even in someone's post count.

Edit: Hmmm, looks like I can write 1337 just fine. There goes that theory...

I've encountered this earlier, when Stefan had 1337 posts. At first, I couldn't understand what happened (thought it was some kind of easter egg or secret status or something along those lines), but then I decided that it was probably a side-effect of the censorship utility.

Hey, maybe it's just set up wrong: instead of ignoring 1337 in the post counters, it does just the opposite? ??? :)